is anyone peeing LESS?

L

Laura--x

Hmm for the past few weeks i've noticed i don't need to pee half as much as i used too. Up untill about 35 weeks, i was up 4/5 times a night, now im usually up once at the most, some nights make it untill 7am.

I thought the closer you was to popping the more you needed to go with the pressure and weight of baby?

Is it like this for anyone else?

hmmm to be honest it hasnt really changed for me, its rare I go in the night but I seem to need to go often in the day but I do drink a lot! Are you drinking the same?

Yeah hun im drinking a load and peeing less and well when i do go, TMI theres like no pressure behind it, iykwim!

Only really get up once a night atm, for peeing anyway

No Im the opposite, Im desperate for the loo and when I get there just a tiny little trickle! so bloody annoying when u sitting relaxing and then all of a sudden have to dash to the loo coz ur bout weeing ur pannts lol..

Maybe your body is absorbing the water for the baby..

I pee 24/7. Me and all the toilets in inner Glasgow have become really good friends! I visit them at least 7 times each while I'm in town. Don't think theres a single one I havent been to yet :D

Sometimes I can pee for England and other times hardly pee at all - definitely getting up less times in the night though now ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->