is anyone pregnant who...

lauralora

Reaction score
wont be living with the father of there baby, but is in a relationship with them still?

financially we think its better till i finish uni before we live together which is another 3 years, but i still feel concerned about how this will effect my baby and how its going to work?

he says hes getting a cot and everything at his place so we can both go sleep there on weekends and during the week when hes not working and im at uni he will have the baby,

is anyone else in a simlar situation?

Actually, yes! My OH is joining the Navy, and while he's going to school, we won't be able to live together. We're considering getting an apartment as close by as possible so he can stay there on weekends.

ohh good to no im not the only mummy living on my own lol xxx

I have never lived with my OH and we've been together 5 years.
I couldn't live with him and his habits, it'll be impossible for me.... lol
I agree, financially you're better off as a "single parent" living on your own, for now! :)

i also live on my own and i lurrrve it,i see partner [plenty but jusy not ready to do that moving in together step just yet.
xx

me neither im not ready, even though im having his baby, i feel i need to do things one step at a time x

My SO and I don't live together - mostly because of the housing shortage in Amsterdam. We really want to live together but my place is far too small and his is only temporary. So we spend most nights together but keep his place for extra storage and to keep our sanity!

We hope to have a place together within two years but it just depends on what comes up. We love this city and don't want to leave it so that's the price we have to pay.

I'm sure it will be fine, it's more important to have a stable relationship and share the responsibilities than to have the same permanent address ... look at all the poor ladies who live with their OHs and also have to do all the cooking and cleaning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->