Is anyone starting to feel better at 10 weeks?

Bellababy

Reaction score
I know I'm most likely panicking again...but my symptoms seem to of massively improved. I know the placenta can take over from around now and was just wondering if anyone else has noticed an improvement from around this time? :wacko:

I stopped vomiting after every morsel of food and sip of water and now just vomit once a day accompanied by nausea all day. So yes, my symptoms have eased off a bit. :)

After an awful week nine, i felt a lot better at ten weeks and nearly human now at twelve :)

Glad to hear you guys are improving. Just can't wait for my scan so I can relax a bit! Got to wait another 3 weeks though and it feels ages away!!!

I was the same had to wait til two days ago but everything was looking great :) i didn't feel better with my son til well into second tri so it did make me a bit nervous

Mine started easing at 10 weeks but it came back a few times & kicked my butt! I'm 12 weeks tomorrow & I'm having more good days than bad now :)

That's really good to know girls! Thanks for the reassurance. I can't remember when I felt better when I was pregnant with my son...I just thought the worrying would be better the second time round...it's not!!!

Yes I feel tonnes better. No nausea at all this week and little less tired. It's been great and productive :haha:

I am 9 weeks 3 days today. I was at my worst this past weekend. Then, yesterday I felt better than I have in weeks. So, I called my doc today and they got me in to do a scan. Everything was fine. Both babies have nice healthy hbs and were jumping around. If you need some peace of mind, don't be afraid to call your doctor! I'm sure everything is just fine. My doc told me that it's not uncommon for that to start happening around this time, a really bad day, then a really good day....back and forth.

Managed to have a late night snack last night, still small portions compared to pre-pregnancy, but actually getting an appetite and able to experiment a little with flavours yay! Next scan 16th October.

I'll be 10 weeks on Tuesday.... Please please tell me I'll feel a bit better by then!!!!! :)

I am 10 weeks today and have started feeling better over the last week - nausea has pretty much stopped altogether and I haven't been sick at all...but I am still EXHAUSTED!!! :sleep:

Yes! the tiredness is still with me pretty much 24/7 but the nausea has definitely passed x

My stomach has been better since 10 weeks as long as I watch what I eat/don't eat too much. I'm more tired than ever at 12 weeks though.

My appetite has started to come back today and while I'm nauseous, I only had one dry-heaving session this morning :lol:

With my son, I felt better literally over night at about 10/11 weeks. I remember it was New Year's Eve and I was wide awake, not tired at all! Made me panic, didn't feel pregnant at all anymore but everything was fine.

This time round, I have felt pretty rubbish the whole way through. Think I may have had a few weeks of feeling ok at around 20 weeks or so but that was it x

With my son I felt pretty good by 10 weeks and was eating normally again by 12 weeks. I am relying on that happening again as I feel really rotten right now! With him, my sickness peaked between 6 and 7 weeks so I'm hopefully at the worst.

A little. Not as tired anymore and don't feel as sick as I did. Hope it'll all pass soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->