Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

having some ANNOYING light cramping all day so far HOPE this is a sign : ]

Hey ladies!

May I join?

I took geritol/soy ISo 3-7 and folic acid this cycle. Im 13dpo and af suppose to show tomorrow. Fxd she dont!

Omg.. I've been sleep since i got home. At first i woke up with some cramping & started to panic then was knocked out again! Lmao

I shouldn't have slept that long. I feel so weak now :(

lol damn u knocked out! when hubby got home i wanted to sleep lol but unfortunately i couldnt :(

oh yea forgot to update crabbyness as a symptom lol! i lashes out again at hubby AND told off this chick on another forum lol

So much for wishful thinking!!! Went to the loo and wiped and there she was... Dark heavy and ready to show her face...:cry::cry:

I'm out ladies.. smh
I hate that witch!

Jasiahsmommy: lmao at you going off on the girl!! Poor hubby :( i hope he understands. Now I feel normal, like usually I have feelings were I sit there & just think that I'm gonna get bfp soon now I haven't thought about it. I feel blah is that normal? :(

PrayingLady: its okay hun! Start trying right when she's gone! Dont give up

Instead of getting periods, can girls just get a text once a month from mother nature saying "You're not pregnant, have a nice day!".... :( I hate the cramps and the other stuff.. ughh.

LOL. i think it is normal i feel like that today too my mins really isnt on it. im just like whatever.

LOL right? I wish that could happen I absolutely HATE periods its not fair we have to go through that but guys dont

at least ur period is due tomorrow fx'd she dont come and u can find out for sure tomorrow i still have to wait lol!

LOL. i think it is normal i feel like that today too my mins really isnt on it. im just like whatever.

Okay good! Lol whew! (Sigh of relief)

As to praying RIGHT!! A text would be MUCH better. I hate af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back