Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

at least ur period is due tomorrow fx'd she dont come and u can find out for sure tomorrow i still have to wait lol!

Im sure she's starting right now.. the cramps and backache already kicked in and the spotting is heavy!

at least ur period is due tomorrow fx'd she dont come and u can find out for sure tomorrow i still have to wait lol!

I really hope what I'm feeling right now is a false alarm!!

Right now. My head is bangin I have the worst headache! I'm burning up & i have a af like feeling down there

headaches are very common in pregnancy, do u have any of the symptoms that u usually do before you get ur period?

Usually before I start I cry uncontrollably for no reason like 2 days before is when it starts happening. Lately I've cried but its been bc DH hurts my feelings. Lol & it lasts 10 seconds then I'm good.
& my boobs hurt for like a week before but now they only hurt when touched usually they hurt anytime. If that made sense.
I drank some water & the feeling went away!

What the hell!!!!!

LMFAO!!! girl u tripping its them damn hormones lol u guna be one crazy ass pregnant lady

So in 1 area I felt like af was coming now that it's gone I feel slight cramping in the same area. Not af cramps just those annoying cramps.

The first one from 8dpo i lost! Lmao
The one from 10dpo looks neg i'll post when i get done with dinner. Lol i'm just now getting hungry enough to cook smh.
The other one i havent taken yet waiting til am

Lmao! I was thinkin about goin there. I go there just to get outta this house! Lol

Just BD with my bf and it HURT like HELL !!!! felt pains in both sides of my ovaries mainly my right side i had to put some pressure there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->