Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

Omg! I think Orlando is fun! Just because of the theme parks! Smh lol
My family well just those of us who are really close go to st pete beach every summer!

Cutler: Thats then ovaries hurting after they burst that egg.
omgbaby: yea thats all its good for is the theme parks lol other than that its expensive to live. St.Pete is so awesome! I love that side of the ocean

lol right FX'd you did :) baby dance again tomorrow take a break for 1 day and then again 1 last time.

Cutler: Thats then ovaries hurting after they burst that egg.
omgbaby: yea thats all its good for is the theme parks lol other than that its expensive to live. St.Pete is so awesome! I love that side of the ocean

Omg! What you said to Cutler had me dyin!! Lmao
I love St. Pete but I agree its expensive there. But its a beautiful get away :)

whoa!!! wierdest feeling in my right ovary i never get feelings there and it like shot up though my stomach felt like a twinge!

Lol you got me too happy! Now its my turn to get you!

Lol you got me too happy! Now its my turn to get you!

so me & my bf just BD before he left for work . so i got up & went to take my clearblue ovulation digit test &&&& look what i got a smiley face & im suppose to ovuate today too . my legs are high in the air as we speak loll fingers crossed ladies im hoping for a June baby <3 Any BFP's yet ??

Attachments

• smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1
yay congrats love!!!! im sure you'll catch that eg, try the ending part of the SMEP. have sex the day u get ur +, along with tomorrow and sunday, skip monday and go again tuesday praying u get ur bfp!
omgbaby wats the word? i got my bfn so that confirms im only 6dpo so i did ovulate cd15 ;) plus my cramping is back so i think thats a good sign i have a good feeling in my tummy about this... my hunny text me this morning frm work asking "do u think it worked this month? Ive been feeling nauseous for the last 3 days". :) :) im preying for here on out

ok thanks . im glad i listen to you haaaa or i might have missed the egg if i didnt . i guess those pains i was feeling yesterday was a sign of soon to be ovulation . which im glad and i had them today too . : but i STILL have my fingers crossed for you that you'll get your BFP . did you ever eat the pineapple core ??

ok thanks . im glad i listen to you haaaa or i might have missed the egg if i didnt . i guess those pains i was feeling yesterday was a sign of soon to be ovulation . which im glad and i had them today too . : but i STILL have my fingers crossed for you that you'll get your BFP . did you ever eat the pineapple core ??

thank u sweetie i have my everything crossed lol. yes i finished the pineapple core yesterday ;) honeslty u should try it its not bad at all

Ok i will go get some today . when do i eat it & what does it do again ??

start tomorrow until 5dpo peel the pineapple skin and cut the pineapple into 5 pieces cut out the core and eat i piece from 1 dpo-5dpo it has bromelain which helps in implantation

Ok does it have to be a fresh pineapple that hasnt been peeled yet ??

Hey.
Cutler: I wanted a June baby too. Our anniversary is June 4.

JM: bfn... I think I put too much urine this time. Smh. Theres like a yellow spot up to the test line then normal the rest of the way...
I've been burning up all day long, i'm pale as ever & feel like i could faint at any time. That was my last test & i wont be able to get another til next friday! :cry:

I think af is coming. I've been crying all morning & I'm just down. I'm mad bc everybody who isn't trying is getting pregnant & i'm thinking why me!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->