Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

definitely crossed for u! Hopefully u get ur bfp and pass it to us lol. ive been feeling the effects of the robitussin and the grapefruit juice omg lol dont feel no difference from the geritol except this weird feeling in my stomach as if its growling silently but with a burn.. lol not sure if its related but w.e OH and i went to weigh myself i lost 3 pounds!!! Im so excited i think its the grapfruit juice kuz ive heard it helps u to lose weight

I took the robitussin before for CM & it didnt do anything for me ! what is the grapefruit suppose tp do ??

the same like robitussin provide more cm also Evening Primrose Oil does a great miracle

Well hey thats a plus right!! I tried to drink grapefruit juice but took 1 sip & couldnt do any more! Lol

lol i been taking ir for 3 days a bottle each day but yea i been kinda slacking today with it but the ocean spray no sugar added 100% juice is pretty good

See i got white grapefruit. Lol maybe thats why!

Okay ladies! This morning i woke up & felt like af was coming. No really bad cramps just slight cramps as if she was on her way. Its kinda hard to explain but it only last about 10 min.
Last night i went to sleep around 11:45 or 12. I woke up (didnt wanna check time in fear that it was gonna be 5 mins before alarm would go off!) i tossed & turned for about an hour & finally i checked the time. It was like 5:30. So i'm thinking cool i can get 2 more hours of sleep! Lol so i finally got to sleep & when i woke was when the af feeling came. My neck hurts like hell & i feel like i didnt sleep at all! :(
Anywho, I'm at work & all of sudden i felt like i peed my pants (tmi sorry) but i guess its just cm. i went to bathroom & there was a dime size piece of cm it was clear & kinda stretchy!
Also i was in 1st tri forums & seen ladies saying they sneeze alot more which i've been doing!! Its very rare for me to sneeze. Lol i just dont idk why but lately i sneeze all the time. :)
Fx!

Okay ladies! This morning i woke up & felt like af was coming. No really bad cramps just slight cramps as if she was on her way. Its kinda hard to explain but it only last about 10 min.
Last night i went to sleep around 11:45 or 12. I woke up (didnt wanna check time in fear that it was gonna be 5 mins before alarm would go off!) i tossed & turned for about an hour & finally i checked the time. It was like 5:30. So i'm thinking cool i can get 2 more hours of sleep! Lol so i finally got to sleep & when i woke was when the af feeling came. My neck hurts like hell & i feel like i didnt sleep at all! :(
Anywho, I'm at work & all of sudden i felt like i peed my pants (tmi sorry) but i guess its just cm. i went to bathroom & there was a dime size piece of cm it was clear & kinda stretchy!
Also i was in 1st tri forums & seen ladies saying they sneeze alot more which i've been doing!! Its very rare for me to sneeze. Lol i just dont idk why but lately i sneeze all the time. :)
Fx!

i tried the white greape fruit too lol yuck.
UH OH!!!! sounds just like me when i was pregnant with my 1st and 2nd i had CM like crazy!!! nd that is a sign also i havent heard about the sneezing but if its rare to u that might be a sign also omg im getting excited for u!!! :happydance:

Thanks love!! I'm really excited myself!! :) i dont want to test yet bc i dont want it to be too early.
& i'm exhausted today! Usually i'm okay once i get to work but today i'm beat!!
How have you been?

Thanks love!! I'm really excited myself!! :) i dont want to test yet bc i dont want it to be too early.
& i'm exhausted today! Usually i'm okay once i get to work but today i'm beat!!
How have you been?

i would start testing at 8 dpo lol!! usually if u stay wet thats a good sign. im doing good noticing more wetness down there a bit of a runny nose i know i said im trying not to "try" because im fed up and giving up and honestly im not really trying i was going to go by the SMEP but i skipped a day because DH was too tired so it didnt bother me and i went to bed also, usually im pissed off lol but nope nothing so yesterday we bd'd without Preseed. So im not really into it this month.. we'll see though I tested for ovulation today and nothing yet

Well lets just hope you didnt miss ov day yet! & you & dh get in the mood! :)
I came home from work at 4 & finally took a nap at like 6:45-7. Woke up once with a pinchy feeling near belly button. Then twice i woke up on seperate times with slight pain on my side. Lol
I'm still half sleep so i really dont remember exactly! Lol

Soooo! I ate dinner bc i was STARVING!! Then i was like man i'm hot as hell. Closed windows turned on air that helped for like 5 seconds. So i went & took my temp! It was 99.1!!! I had to double take. Wth?!

When I looked at this on the website it says they don't know how the rumor started it helps with fertility...how is it supposed to help? Just wondering since the website clearly says that...:shrug:

Honestly i myself dont know. I think its suposed to increase cm.

I came home from work at 4 & finally took a nap at like 6:45-7. Woke up once with a pinchy feeling near belly button. Then twice i woke up on seperate times with slight pain on my side. Lol

oh no i wont miss that lol. Dear i think this is your month but if i was u i would relax nd let it be i used to pin point out every symptom and sewar that i was prego nd i wasnt its like the more u get too excited its hard when ur let down. but honestly you sound like me when i was pregnant

When I looked at this on the website it says they don't know how the rumor started it helps with fertility...how is it supposed to help? Just wondering since the website clearly says that...:shrug:

Geritol hasn't been scientifically proven to help fertility, but many women for many years have used it and gotten pregnant quickly. Call it coincidence or whatever you like but its worth a try! It is said to have a "baby in every bottle". The stories I've heard about women taking it have finally made me give in to try. It's just a vitamin, so it can't hurt. Two of my friends had trouble conceiving and they both tried geritol. One of them got pregnant the first cycle using it, the other got pregnant her second cycle using it. I think its just the combination of vitamins, but who knows the actual reason.

oh no i wont miss that lol. Dear i think this is your month but if i was u i would relax nd let it be i used to pin point out every symptom and sewar that i was prego nd i wasnt its like the more u get too excited its hard when ur let down. but honestly you sound like me when i was pregnant

Lol i know!! I hate when i start symptom spotting!! It drives me nuts! I need to stop! Lol i try but little stuff catches my attention. Smh :)

Lol i know!! I hate when i start symptom spotting!! It drives me nuts! I need to stop! Lol i try but little stuff catches my attention. Smh :)

same here i mean everyone can admit to that lol. are u going to wait until ur late to test

Yeah i'm going to try. Oh wanted me to this morning but i feel like its too early. I want to atleast wait until monday

i have a question . Im taking geritol tonic the taste is horrible so i mix it in with cranberry juice . will the juice affect the geritol or should i be taking it by its self and washing it down with water ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->