Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

i dont think so lol im not sure what that really is, i never seen one.
Cutler its still early dont get discouraged

You should do one! Lol I'd stalk. But i guess you just track your pregnancy. Lol like write or type what happens in a day or something! Lol i wouldnt know how to start. I just read em on here

Not really but it's good to start them, cutler what's the word mama. Omgbaby hmmm idk lol maybe I'll start one but I just wana make sure I get through this ok first

Still got a negative & i m 10dpo . But this cycle imma still take the geritol & imma try Lydia Pinkham people swear by it . So ill give that a shot since soy Isoflavones didn't work for me .

Well I seem to be Oing late my first Geritol cycle, but possibly due to being sick a lot in the first two weeks.
My temps have been quite stable since I started taking it seems I've been hovering right at 97.8. I broke my mercury BB thermometer yesterday, so I got a digi BBT and today still 97.85. CD19 and about 2 days late to O, still taking the tonic.

so im a 28cycle and AF suppose to come tomorrow and i havent had any sign's that im about to start my period . since i was a WHOLE week late last month that put my cycle at a 35day cycle so i didnt ovulate till around the 12/13th . reason why i KEEP getting BFN's so i dont start my next cycle till the 26th so i dont start testing till somewhere around the 22nd . so there's STILL hope fingers crossed ladies : ]

Still got a negative & i m 10dpo . But this cycle imma still take the geritol & imma try Lydia Pinkham people swear by it . So ill give that a shot since soy Isoflavones didn't work for me .

hey ladies..

aint been on in a minute!! Cutler I've been reading up on it likewise (LP) thinking about trying it next month if this cycle is a bust. This is my second soy cycle w/geritol. so if it dont work then im going to try lydia.

Well since i was late my cycle got put at a 35days . If it was a 28cycle then i would start AF today but my cycle dont come till the 25th . So i still got time to see if the soy worked or not . So im hoping i get a BFP .

Hi ladies can I join in; I'm on CD 15 and this cycle was a 33 day cycle ! I used soy this cycle

Hi ladies, can I join in? I'm 1dpo. Started geritol tonic on the 8th of October and it induced my ovulation, obviously. I didn't opk but I've been ttc for 8 months and I know my body pretty well so I was sure I was. I also noticed EWCM. My DH and I BD Tuesday, Thursday and I guess I'll BD all next week just for fun:happydance:...lol. I am so praying to God that this is my month although I have to wait another two weeks to test. My AF started on the 8th and I have taken tonic every night. I think I'll continue until I get my BFP... Any ttc buddies on this cycle with me?

Hi JuneSummerGa!

Well my first cycle on Geritol is the weirdest on record lol FF hasnt given me crosshairs, but I'm seeing a pretty obvious temp shift Cd19 to 20, which would be a late ovulation for me but I was sick most of the first two weeks of my cycle. I'm on CD24 and getting AF like cramps off and on while I was at work today which would be 5dpo if I O'd on CD19.

Oh, and I'm sick again lol head cold this time, sinus issues, got it from a coworker. I think my immunity is low because I get really crappy sleep. I work nights and OH works mornings so I haven't been asleep long when he wakes me up - I do sleep in while he's gone, but it can't be good for me to get interrupted like that. It's been cooler is why he wakes me up coz we're only heating the bedroom so he gets dressed in the warmth lol it wasn't a problem in the summertime coz he would get dressed in the living room. Sigh but oh well.

Oh a tip, refrigerate your Tonic. It's somewhat less nasty when cold. It's even better if you're stopped up and can't smell or taste anything! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->