Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

Awh!! So exciting!! Hopefully I can join you soon! :happydance:

LOL!!! im so freaking shocked! God i pray everything will be ok and this turns out to be a health and successful 9 months

lol right i guess it does :) and pineapple core :) FX"D for u both. lol aww dont cry to top it off DH was right next to me :) i had did 2 tests the 88cent test and digi
https://i46.tinypic.com/jsn60p.jpg
Awwww Congrats!!!

Maybe Geritol will be my trick too! I've been taking it pretty reliably. Expect to O soon so I got OH tonight....I think he's off again tomorrow night so hopefully we can BD again then too. I don't wanna miss it after all the Geritol I've been getting down!! It's really better for me if I O earlier in the week when OH is off work (if you look at my charts on the calendar, instead of the chart you can notice a patten of BDing Mon-Wed and not on the weekends when he works more) so I am a bit worried about Oing on a Saturday this month. It sucks to know that contrary to "popular belief" there's really only a couple of days per month that can actually get you pregnant, and its a long time to wait for the next opportunity!! Haha such is TTC

I think she used tonic, then after O she did pineapple core.

Geritol is a US trademarked name for various dietary supplements, past and present.[1] Geritol is currently a brand name for several vitamin complexes plus iron or multimineral products , you can get it at CVS , Walgreens , walmart , riteaid & no one really knows how it works but i read that it has 10 the vitamins you take and it pretty much just boost your ferility .
What is geritol how does it work where do i get it?!

i used tonic then changed to the complete . i didnt do the pineapple core cause i kept getting smiley faces and pretty much didnt know when i ovulated . but lets just hope me taking TWO geritols complete helps PRAYING !
I think she used tonic, then after O she did pineapple core.

Yes I started on..... Tuesday? I think lol just havent fixed siggy

Fx for you Cutler!
Also JasiahsMommy.... Are you gonna do a pregnancy journal?

Well im 9dpo & all the test i took came out negative so im starting to believe im not but its still early so we'll see .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->