Is anyone taking Geritol this cycle?

this is the best that i can get it to see :( but in person its a thick light line
https://i48.tinypic.com/jr5rax.jpg

Oo! I see it!! Try tweaking it!
& i love your name!

Jasiahsmommy i see it too. I didnt test today cause i ran out of tests. I feel very stron af cramps so i am thinking af will be here before i know it. Tell you the truth i am not too sure of when i ovulated. On cd 16 it was almost positive but not quite and i ovulate a day after the first positive opk. Dont know whats going on or even if i ovulated this month. I stopped taking the opk's but regret it now. I might be 11 dpo or 10 dpo today or 12 dpo, who knows. I am not too hopeful cause i tested negative yesturday and have af cramps so im sure the wich will be here soon.

OMGbaby, sorry about af. How long have you been trying? Do you have any other kids? I got 2 kids at home ages 4 and 18 months. I started trying with this baby when my second was only 4 months old cause it take over a year for me to get pg. Needless to say its been14 months of trying and notone bfp. I am soooo hoping i get a bfp though. Wont test again till monday of next week cause then ill be late but i doubt its going to take that long since im feeling af cramps already.

Can you all tell me how to check my cp? And how do you know when you are about to get af according to the cp position?

so i test today and got a BFN . its still early cause im 5dpo but idk if i really am . cause i got a smiley face cd 15 , 16 & 17 . so i could have ovulated either one of those days so i think imma test this Saturday & if i get a BFN then imma test Monday cause thats three days before my cycle starts if i still get a BFN imma just wait till my cycle starts or till i miss it then test again . but even if i get a BFN imma still take the geritol maybe do the tonic till ovulation then take two completes for my fertile week then go between both tonic and complete till my cycle starts again .

now im confused. i can be either 9, 10, or 11 dpo today. ugh forget it im done with this lol.
i say that because i had just gotten regular 28 day cycles and then last month i got my period 2 days late because of stress so that put me at a 30 day cycle and im countil 11dpo from a 28 day cycle so i dont think theres no way that my period would snap back to 28 days.. ill just see what happens

Ladies I need to vent & you guys are really the only ppl on here I'm close to... I'm so fucking irritated!! My best friend is pregnant after an abortion or 2 & a mc or 2. Well her boyfriend started cheating on her well trying to get with others girls & she would call me crying & 1 night she told him dont even come home. Well later that night they fought & he flung her out of the car & into the dirt & the baby started hurting her & he said he didnt give a fuck about that! She called me hysterical saying she was done with him blah blah blah. Well she's back with him & since then she's been in the hospital & on bedrest bc her fluids are really low. Also our friendship has diminished since then.. I can't help but think she's so fuckin stupid!!
2. The girl i work with is already pickin names & she's only 5 weeks i'm tryna tell her slow down & she keeps using pregnancy as an excuse which is my biggest pet peeve when ttc.
It makes me so mad that people who dont even want kids or who dont even care about whats best for their child get pregnant & are so careless. Theres plenty of ppl in the world including me who have tried & tried & have nothing to show for it. It really hurts me.
Then theres another girl who claimed she was pregnant by her bf of 3 days while she was on her period mind you.. What a dumb bitch! Then she got with another right after her & her ex broke up they've been together for a day & she claims now shes pregnant by him. Bitch this is not a game. This is a life you are playing about!
Ughh!!!

Well, I don't have friends/coworkers quite that bad.....but almost. One of my bosses announced she's pg last week and I really didn't believe her. I said "but I thought you didn't have a boyfriend?!?" And she said "I did for a day"
Wow you gotta be kidding me. I just had to shut my mouth so what I was thinking wouldn't spill out!!!!!
Eh....

Omgbaby : i KNOW how you feel my friend already has a daughter & after her she KEPT getting pregnant knowing she wasn't ready for anymore well she kept having abortions this bitch has had FIVE abortions & just acts like that's some form of birth control . Then she found out she was pregnant & that ended in a m/c last week at 8wks & not like it matters cause she was talking about getting the abortion pill with thst one smh it annoys the fuck outta me cause ANY one would love to have anyone of those babies she aborted . I just dont see how someone who doesn't want any more kids but can get pregnant so easily & the ones that want a baby or another one CAN'T get pregnant again or so easily .

JasiahsMommy : ok hold on your cyclec was two days late last month & your usually a 28days how that put you at 30days ?? Cause mines was a WHOLE week late so that puts me at 35days ?? Even if im late i still do it as a 28days cause my bleeding only lasts 5days .

Well, I don't have friends/coworkers quite that bad.....but almost. One of my bosses announced she's pg last week and I really didn't believe her. I said "but I thought you didn't have a boyfriend?!?" And she said "I did for a day"
Wow you gotta be kidding me. I just had to shut my mouth so what I was thinking wouldn't spill out!!!!!
Eh....

Wow.... Seriously... Smh thats just mind boggling.

Omgbaby : i KNOW how you feel my friend already has a daughter & after her she KEPT getting pregnant knowing she wasn't ready for anymore well she kept having abortions this bitch has had FIVE abortions & just acts like that's some form of birth control . Then she found out she was pregnant & that ended in a m/c last week at 8wks & not like it matters cause she was talking about getting the abortion pill with thst one smh it annoys the fuck outta me cause ANY one would love to have anyone of those babies she aborted . I just dont see how someone who doesn't want any more kids but can get pregnant so easily & the ones that want a baby or another one CAN'T get pregnant again or so easily .

Exactly. They need to step in our shoes for a day & see how hard it really is

hey girls giving u an update but first and foremost to omgbaby: i honeslty appreciate u being there for me throughout this whole process i have been praying for us to get our wish let me just say that i wish u still get ur bfp and i know u will. just take it easy and try not to try it will happen trust me God has a plan for u and a baby of your own is in there dont give up it will happen and ill still be there for u. i dont want to disrespect by putting the picture b/c i know how sensitive u r right now (ive been through it and its hard frustrating and upsetting) but i got my bfp confirmed on digi today. thank u for everything xoxo

Awh post the picture!! I don't mind!! I'm so happy for you!! Thank you for being by my side as well!! Awh I wanna cry for you I'm so excited!! Lets pray I'm next!!
If you do any journals send me the links I will be stalking

I started taking it again today.. So fx but I'n taking the pills

lol right i guess it does :) and pineapple core :) FX"D for u both. lol aww dont cry to top it off DH was right next to me :) i had did 2 tests the 88cent test and digi
https://i46.tinypic.com/jsn60p.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"