is anyone thinking of staying team yellow

MYPRINCEssB

Reaction score
I've thought about it, last pregnancy then found out and decided to keep it a secret from everybody but was to exited and blabbed, but i'm really thinking of doing it this time, any one else

I've always thought it would be cool to not know the gender and have it be a surprise..but, thinking about it, I want to have girl or boy things ready when the baby is born.

I know that's what I was thinking too, but you could always pick out a boy or girl outfit and take them with you, but yeah the rest of there clothes might be gender neutral but I really don't think it will be so bad

It probably won't :) I would do it but I already know I would drive myself crazy not knowing lol. I'm so impatient.

I'm thinking I'm going to do a gender reveal party with my close family and friends :) so we will find out when everyone else does too! :)

We decided a long time ago not to find out. It'll be an exciting delivery!
We got gender neutral bedding and will do GN cloth diapering too. I want 4 - 5 kids so it's probably better that way anyways :haha:

This is my 1st pregnancy and I DO NOT want to know what I'm having until I give birth. I love surprises and this is the ultimate surprise for me. I'll bring a boy and girl outfit with me to the hospital. I don't mind my kid's clothes being white, yellow, green and tan for awhile. I'm sure once all my friends and family find out, they'll bring a few appropriate gendered outfits.

If you're the type that likes surprises, I say stay team yellow. There truly is NO better feeling in the world, then when you have waited all that time, and then you go into labor. The anticipation of knowing you are so close to finding out is the best! I remember when I was in the birthing suite when in labor with DD, who at the time was team yellow, and getting so emotional, knowing we were entering that room with a baby, yet would leave that room with either a daughter or son :cloud9:

This is my 2nd and again we not finding out (although am curious hubby definitely doesn't want to know). I liked the way I found out when my daughter was born.
As soon as she came out hubby held her first (something I decided as I wanted him to have the special hold first) then he told me we have a gal (midwife for some reason just wrapped her up and didn't tell).
So to me I loved that my hubby got to tell me was special.....
I dnt mind gender neutral clothes plus family and frnds will probably buy as soon as they know the sex.

Team yellow all the way here, I love surprises and that is the best one ever! :)

Yep. I DO NOT want to know this time AT ALL.

I want the surprise.

Yep, might I add, if staying team yellow, the gender neutral clothes don't last long. If your family is anything like mine, you will be inundated in a sea of pink or blue within, a week at the most :haha:

Ohhh I want to stay team yellow so bad but I dont have ANY patience whatsoever. I will try but no doubt I will cave again like I did with DD.

I want to stay team yellow but OH wants to find out. Hopefully I'll win this one, as I think it will help me through the labour. First pregnancy xx

I am hoping to stay team yellow. This is my 4th baby and I have known what I'm having with all 3. As this is my last baby I want well am hoping to stay team yellow. A suprise would be very nice.

I am thinking of waiting this time but my husband was really upset and said he isn't going to wait and I was like you can't make me go for a gender scan lol.

This MIGHT be my last baby and I feel like I'd love that surprise at least once as I found out early at 16 weeks with my son what I was having.

I'm going to stay team yellow. When we had DD I wouldn't find out but hubby wanted too so to compromise I said if we had another we could find out on that one. But even now he has said he liked the surprise so we won't be finding out.

I took 2 outfits in with me, had gender neutral bedding and a few bits and lives of clothes. Once DD was born we got bought enough girlie outfits that lasted her until about 6 months. I'm planning on doing the same again this time.

The mw didn't tell me what we'd had either, so I had to ask hubby!

I stayed team yellow with my first, I knew I would from day 1 but it was still so hard when they asked if I wanted to know.

I'm really undecided about what to do this time. It was a lovely surprise finding out and the birth but I'm thinking maybe it would be nice to have a different experience.

I was team yellow all the way last time but thought we were having a boy and I was right.
I am unsure what I'll do this time, but I think I'll be yellow again because it'll stop me buying more clothes which we absolutely don't need.
Age and season will be correct and I had lots of neutral stuff, if it's a girl then it'll be accessorised with a few girly bits.
Xx

We haven't found out with any of ours and this one will be no different. I like the supprise and so does my hubby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->