is anyone thinking of staying team yellow

I've thought about it, last pregnancy then found out and decided to keep it a secret from everybody but was to exited and blabbed, but i'm really thinking of doing it this time, any one else

I didn't find out with my first and I have to say the surprise is soo lovely
:) We loved it so much we're planning on staying team yellow with this second pregnancy too. We took a boy and girls outfit like u said and we had names picked for both gender. I actually loved really getting to think about names for both sex. I had a ds :)

I think we are staying team :yellow: this time. Did find out with DD and it was sooo nice to get everything organised and i felt so bonded with her by the time she was born as i could call her she from 17 wks. However, we are only having 2 kids and o want to experience what its like to have lifes biggest and best surprise. I'm just hoping i dont cave at the 20 wk scan.

I'm also quite obsessed with guessing gender from scan pics so i'll probz give it a good shot, but at least it wont be confirmed haha x

Im staying team yellow! I found out with my daughter and would rather not do it this time :)

We're planning on staying yellow. Whilst I'm not too keen on all of the neutral clothing etc it will be s lovely surprise.

I'd like to cloth diaper my kids so I'm getting bedding & diapers that are gender neutral. I'm going to assume whatever I have, my family and friends will bestow lovely little outfits on us. I may have a few onesies that are neutral jic. But the poop rags, they can stay be in the gender neutral camp.

wow im glad to see that so many of you are going yellow and im really tempted,

I have a 4 month old ds and we were gonna stay team yellow with him but I cracked at the 20 week scan. Lol this time we are staying team yellow as I want to experience both ways ;-) good luck xxx

I think I am staying team yellow would love the surprise!! I don't know how I'll feel once they ask me if I want to know tho lol!!

Wow so many women with strong willpower! That's amazing haha... I am far too anal and organized to wait for the surprise.. I MUST KNOW haha.. so I will definitely find out :) But kudos to you!!

I stayed team yellow with mine and loved the surprise! There are so few surprises left in life. Team yellow all the way!

Nope, not us. We've been team yellow for 12w5d so far and that's long enough! :rofl: We want to know now!! In fact, we booked a private early gender scan at the end of the month to find out. I can't wait!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->