Is anyone trying to prevent stretchmarks yet??

Been using bio oil since eight weeks, so hey, i will soon find out!

I used Palmer's Cocoa Butter in my first pregnancy and had NO stretch marks! I've also been using it this entire pregnancy and haven't had any yet, although I really am not showing much at all.

I've read somewhere that stretch marks can't really be prevented, but they can be prevented from being the dark red marks that some ladies get. Mostly they're hereditary...check your mom (if you can) and grandmother. They're the best indicators of how prone you are to getting them.

Girls, just think before spending lots of money on oils and creams. It's in your genes if you'll get them or not!! Other than regular moisturizer, I think everything else is just a waste of money. You're either going to get them, or not. But it's for your body to decide, not the creams! xx

Girls, just think before spending lots of money on oils and creams. It's in your genes if you'll get them or not!! Other than regular moisturizer, I think everything else is just a waste of money. You're either going to get them, or not. But it's for your body to decide, not the creams! xx
Yep, alll of my fmaily have them, even my sis who is a slim size 12 and never had a baby! I have them from before but it doesn't stop me moisturising as I always have done :happydance:

My mum had them quite bad so i know i am too. I already got quite a few on each side of my belly button :cry: but i'm using bio oil and e45 moisteriser, which seems to be working as my strechies arent angry red or anything... but time will tell.

just checked on Boots.com and Bio-Oil seems to be on 3 for 2 just now in case anyone is interested...

Ive not got any stretch marks yet from the pregnancy . I do use bio oil and the cocoa butter everyday although i forget occasionally. I do hate feeling so greasy though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->