Is being sick a sign of anything??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Boomerslady, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Boomerslady

Boomerslady Well-Known Member

I was just eating a late breakfast (I guess it was lunch though!) of some toast and peanut butter.

I ate 3 slices and out of nowhere I felt sick (exactly the feeling I had in 1st tri!) I ran to the bathroom and threw it all up.

Could this be a sign of anything?? I'd understand it if I was eating something new and buba didn't like it, but I have toast and PB every day!

Any ideas? Or is it just another one of those things??

2. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

Well, i was sick in first pregnancy before amber arrived (2 days) it wasnt sickness feeling from over eating, morning sickness or something off, sickness id never felt before.

I was sick, violently out of the blue last sunday night was expecting something to happen, but nope am still pregnant lol so i honestly have no idea.

Iv been feeling sickly on/off all week to point of throwing up trying my hardest to keep it down.

3. Boomerslady

Maybe it's just one of those things that happens in the last week or so......and it's pure coincidence people go into labour after.

Fingers crossed things get moving for you hunni.

4. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

Well i was sick last Sunday morning and ended up in hospital for over 24hrs and my LO is still cooking away :rofl: However, i'm starting to feel sick much more again with the odd pains every so often too but i've no idea.

:dust: to all of us, we've all had enough now :haha:

5. StayPositive

StayPositive Mum and preg with twins

i was sick on Sunday too! There must have been something in the air... Not been feeling too bad since Monday night but had hoped it was a sign. Fingers crossed its a sign 5 days later (or earlier) you will go into labour?! Hope you feel better now

6. jmac

jmac Well-Known Member

I'm feeling more sick again these days - it's weird.

7. QTPie

QTPie Well-Known Member

Throwing up (like the runs) CAN be a sign of labour... doesn't mean that it IS a sign of labour starting soon, but it might be... (your body "clearing itself out")..

Whatever, good luck :hugs:

QT

8. jen1604

jen1604 Well-Known Member

I was really really sick last night but I'm fine today,just a bit tired so I think its just one of those things...boooo!xx

9. Boomerslady

Thanks ladies :)

I do think it's just another wonderful joy of pregnancy!! I got my hopes up for about 5 minutes!