Is bleeding huge clots normal?..(Warning : Extreme TMI pic)

LittleBunnie

Trying for #1
Reaction score
:cry: I'm not entirely sure what this is, but my last cycle this came out of me, mind you while I was wiping, at the very beginning of my cycle. Is this possibly what I think it is? :cry: I had to kind of bear down for it to come out.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/dynastiownz/gross_zpsbbc3274f.jpg[/URL]

I was just curious to see if this was even normal? I've googled and haven't gotten too much information. I was wondering if any of you ladies TTC have ever had anything like this happen? I usually bleed pretty hefty clots, but this one had to have been the biggest I've ever seen. :nope: I can't quite figure out what my body is trying to do.

I dont want to sound sure but I think that may be a misscarrige? :'(

What ever it is it doesn't look too good! And you should get it checked or take the pix to a doctor and ask what they think :'(

Did you have any other clots with it or was it just that one? :hugs:

Hey Babydust. :hugs: I called him but he said that it was normal. He knows my situation but he must've been having a bit of a bad day because he didn't seem too interested and said it was perfectly normal. :(

:hugs: Whig, I did have a few more but that big one came out and then lots of small ones.

I wonder if it's just my uterine lining?

Hey Babydust. :hugs: I called him but he said that it was normal. He knows my situation but he must've been having a bit of a bad day because he didn't seem too interested and said it was perfectly normal. :(

:hugs: Whig, I did have a few more but that big one came out and then lots of small ones.

I wonder if it's just my uterine lining?

How big was it?

Miscarriage bleeding usually contains alot of grey tissue, which is the early embryo, sac etc, did you notice any of that?

Hmmm. I did notice a ton of brownish CM. My 'period' only lasted 4 days when it is usually 7. Even my DH was like wtf? :(

As far as size, I want to say it was about as big as a chicken nugget and a half. It was pretty huge. :(

Hiya, can't really help but I had one like that a few months ago, my AF was so clotty(I had to squeeze them out after I had removed tampon sorry TMI)
I thought if my periods carry onlike that was going to make doctor appt, buy i then went on a diet and my periods inproved so much due to losing nearly a stone, so i thought maybe that was why it was clotty.
It's very worrying I know how you feel especially when you dont usually have such clots. !

I've had ones like that before but have suffered seriously heavy periods in the past! It is so worrying when it happens xxx

I have had this a few cycles ago. I normally don't have many clots, sometimes just the occasional few small pieces, but that cycle I had one night where they were just huge! Basically the same size as what you are showing here.
This might be TMI too but it was a case of I would go to the toilet and there was a lot of blood, once I thought I was through I'd be walking back down the hallway and I could literally feel the next clot drop down! It had me freaked out! I had no pads in the house so I had to send my DH to rush to the shops. I wasn't going anywhere! Plus I was balling my eyes out. It eventually toned down after and hour or 2 but I felt like I was constantly in and out of the toilet.

I told my fertility doctor about it on our next visit but he did say it is normal and can happen from time to time. I just hope it doesn't happen again though :(

I had an early mc (a week after BFP) and it wasn't really clotty at all so who knows!

Yeah i think it just happens sometimes :shrug:
First month it happened to me I was really upset thought I must have been pg and be losing it, but it happened about 3 cycles in a row..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->