Is FF right about ovulation ?

mrsjacobs

Reaction score
Hello ladies ! I need some help from you charting vets !!! I usually ovulate between cd13 and cd17 , and my cycles run from 31 to 33 days. This month however , FF indicates that I may have ovulated on cd8. I remember having a lot of discharge early on, but wasn't using my opks since it was so early. Now , my temps are staying elevated , and this morning I caved in and did a hpt , which of course was negative... Did I actually ovulate as FF suggests or is there still a chance it will come soon ? I should tell you that I temp every morning at 3:00 am without fail as I set my alarm for that time , so fluctuations in temps because of lack of sleep or getting up and moving around are impossible... Thanks in advance for your help !

My Ovulation Chart

I never got crosshairs on FF, however I do have PCOS. If I were you, I would just keep temping and test every 3-5 days.

I don't think you have you have had a temp rise but you have around the same days on your outher charts carry on temping and see if you get another temp rise

Hard to tell. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->