Is getting a bump/hard belly a good sign?

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
Hi just wondering because I have hardly any symptoms this pregnancy but I have a hard belly and a little bump. I'm just so worried that I have had a mmc.

I had no symptoms with my son. But with my daughter I had such sore boobs but this time nothing really xx

I'd say this is pretty normal hon :)
You're almost in your 12th week and that's when bub will start moving up from behind your pelvic bone, they may be in the process already! Since you've had a little one before, I'd say the hardness is just your organs shifting, making room for bubs :)
If you suck in, does the bump go away, or just stay? If you do that, you will be able to see what is just your lovely baby cushion or if it's actually your little peanut. No change means it's mostly bub ;)
Sending you lots of positive thoughts xox

I'd say it's a good sign. I imagine with a MMC when the baby stops growing there would be no need for the uterus to grow and peep above the pubic bone. I see you have a scan in 9 days, good luck! I hope it goes well!!

x

I'd say it's a good sign. I imagine with a MMC when the baby stops growing there would be no need for the uterus to grow and peep above the pubic bone. I see you have a scan in 9 days, good luck! I hope it goes well!!

x

Thankyou, it seems agesss away though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back