Is implantation bleeding at cd26(12dpo) too late?

Abhiangel

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm cd27 today and 13 dpo according to ff. So yesterday(cd26) I had some blood streaked cm when I wiped and it was just completely gone after wiping twice and that too it was just a few dots. After that iv been checking my cervix and there's no blood and the cm has gone back to its original color whitish yellow and now it's been one whole day iv not had a single drop of blood but just the normal cm. Af due tomorrow or a day after(according to ff it's tomorrow and acc to ovia it's a day after)
Sorry for the long post but my question is that is it too late for implantation? And btw iv been having bfns till last night(though I felt like I could see a faint line but I know it wasn't ). The color of the discharge was red which is the opposite of what iv heard of implantation(brown or pink) so I'm not very hopeful.
I didn't test today cause iv been way too disappointed of seeing bfns till now. I plan on testing tomorrow morning if af doesn't show up! So has this happened with any of you?? The tww really is turning out to be dreadful for me now
Thanks!

I had IB from 10 to 12dpo. I had actually already gotten my bfp at 9dpo and positive digi at 10dpo. I know some argue it's not IB if you already got bfp but there wasn't a SCH or any other reasons for it and midwife said it was IB.

I know it's not exactly the same but it was my only experience with IB as I never had it with my other 2 pregnancies.

It's possible but if you haven't had a :bfp: yet then I'd say it's the early start of AF. I could be very wrong though.

Hi hon

Feeling u right now. I havent had any spotting or anything but 12dpo and got a BFN on Frer today so I know I'm out.

What I have read about IB is it can be pink brown or even red. And light.

With my pregnancies I've always had BFPs by 10 to 11dpo and they norm blazing.
Oh it's so frustrating.
I really hope that what ure having is IB and u do geta bfp in the next day or so.

TTC is hard. My period is due Saturday and the. It will be our 4th month ttc. Not very long I know but to me it feels like forever.
We had a chemical pregnancy in April and I was so hoping we wud get pregnant again but it hasnt happened.
I'm 40 so I'm not sure if I can get pregnant with a healthy baby any more. But our son is just over 9 months old I fell with him in the first month trying at 39. Very very lucky.
Just seems to be taking a bit longer this time.
I felt like giving up today but seeing other womon that have been trying alot longer than me spurs me on.
Please come and join us in the testing groups hon. It's so lovely there and everyone is very supportive.
There is a July one up now.
Me and u are due our AF around the same time.
How long are ure cycles hon.
Mine range from 26 to 28 days normally with ovulation on day 12 to 14.
Was on day 14 this cycle and I was so hopful this wud be the one but nope.

Good luck sweety I hope this is it for u xxxx

Random bleeding can occur anytime during the cycle to some women. It could be old period blood or implantation or start of AF or nothing!!
It’s not necessary that you have implantation bleeding at all to be pregnant. I never had! You could take another test this week if you don’t have a full flow yet. And it’s not a hard rule that you can’t get BFP before any spotting or bleeding.. if you bleed or spot after a BFP , it’s very normal during pregnancy.. I had spotting at 7 weeks and 28 weeks. Good luck! :)

Hello everyone
I'm cd28 today and 14dpo but no sign of af and also bfn in the morning so probably it might be coming soon. And I also didn't ovulate later (ov on cd14). But one thing that is really bothering me is that my temps are still high while usually they tend to go down by now! I guess will keep testing till af shows up! My cycles are on an average 28-29 days so might be that I'm testing too early or yes of course af is coming! Time will only tell. Will keep u all updated and thanks for all your replies!

Hey ladies I had multiple faint positives and started to bleed lightly yesterday only had to change my pad twice all day today and still it’s a very light period. Compared to the usual AF could this be late implantation bleeding?

Hey ladies I had multiple faint positives and started to bleed lightly yesterday only had to change my pad twice all day today and still it’s a very light period. Compared to the usual AF could this be late implantation bleeding?
Hi babymama
If you really had faint positives then yes you might be pregnant but sorry to disappoint you but your test lines should get darker everyday once u start seeing a faint positive! I might be wrong though. I would say u should check on with your doc once! But I do wish all's well and u have a H&H 9 months:)
And as far as implantation is concerned no it can't be after u see a positive test because u get a positive only after u implant which is generally 6-13 dpo and whatever u get after your bfp is early pregnancy bleeding which is also normal in some women.
So good luck n lots of baby dust to you:dust:

Last edited:
Hi ladies
Cd29 today and no sign of af and no bfp and high temps! I really want this mystery or should I say misery:| to end now ughh! :(

Hi babymama
If you really had faint positives then yes you might be pregnant but sorry to disappoint you but your test lines should get darker everyday once u start seeing a faint positive! I might be wrong though. I would say u should check on with your doc once! But I do wish all's well and u have a H&H 9 months:)
And as far as implantation is concerned no it can't be after u see a positive test because u get a positive only after u implant which is generally 6-13 dpo and whatever u get after your bfp is early pregnancy bleeding which is also normal in some women.
So good luck n lots of baby dust to you:dust:
Hey lovely my faint positives were before I missed my actual period I took one on the day and got another positive that come up almost instant. Iv been bleeding lightly for three days and wore only one to two pads that haven’t filled up. I guess time will tell! Thank you for your response xxx

Hey lovely my faint positives were before I missed my actual period I took one on the day and got another positive that come up almost instant. Iv been bleeding lightly for three days and wore only one to two pads that haven’t filled up. I guess time will tell! Thank you for your response xxx
Hey congratulations on your bfp! It must be just early pregnancy bleeding that you're facing right now! Just keep testing to see if your lines are getting darker or not!

Hi ladies
Cd29 today and no sign of af and no bfp and high temps! I really want this mystery or should I say misery:| to end now ughh! :(
Hey congratulations on your bfp! It must be just early pregnancy bleeding that you're facing right now! Just keep testing to see if your lines are getting darker or not!
hey lovely! I hope you get your bfp! My periods are usually quite heavy and dark red!
This bleeding seems to have died out quickly and is from red to pink... never had this type of thing before.. I’ll be testing today hopefully xx

Good luck hon. It does sound like IB. Hope u get a line today

Hey ladies Iv stopped bleeding today (3 day flow) my period is usually a five day flow And heavy I had early faint positives a week before my period was due..missed my period as some in you know and had light spotting/bleeding two days after my missed period is it worth going to see a doctor to see what’s going on with my crazy body Or should I just call it my AF

Hey ladies Iv stopped bleeding today (3 day flow) my period is usually a five day flow And heavy I had early faint positives a week before my period was due..missed my period as some in you know and had light spotting/bleeding two days after my missed period is it worth going to see a doctor to see what’s going on with my crazy body Or should I just call it my AF

Good luck! Hope you are able to figure out what is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->