Is implantation bleeding at cd26(12dpo) too late?

Hey! How did you get on? Keeping everything crossed for you!

I got my first faint bfp at 9dpo & had IB from 9-12 dpo :) x

Hi ladies,

Sorry to have never updated here. I wasn't pregnant then and I'm still struggling to get pregnant. Even had a missed miscarriage and a chemical. Was on letrozole cycle and just spotting since 11dpo and no period till today at 18dpo. Bfn yesterday so don't exactly know what is going on right now. Hope y'all were successful and have your little ones already..

Hi ladies,

Sorry to have never updated here. I wasn't pregnant then and I'm still struggling to get pregnant. Even had a missed miscarriage and a chemical. Was on letrozole cycle and just spotting since 11dpo and no period till today at 18dpo. Bfn yesterday so don't exactly know what is going on right now. Hope y'all were successful and have your little ones already..
I'm so sorry you're still struggling TTC :hugs:.

Oh lovely I’m so so sorry your still struggling ttc.
I’ve been trying for 13 cycles now. Nearly 14 and have had 2 chemicals and a miscarriage. And it’s been so hard.
But for you to still be trying since 2020, my heart is literally going out to you so so much.
I pray so so much your rainbow is coming [-o<

Oh lovely I’m so so sorry your still struggling ttc.
I’ve been trying for 13 cycles now. Nearly 14 and have had 2 chemicals and a miscarriage. And it’s been so hard.
But for you to still be trying since 2020, my heart is literally going out to you so so much.
I pray so so much your rainbow is coming [-o<

Thanks a lot deary.. I know this is just emotionally and physically so draining but I guess it will happen when it is supposed to happen. I do have a 6 year old though and I conceived him without a glitch in just two cycles so I'm finding TTC#2 has been way too challenging for me. I'm sorry for your losses and hope you have your little one soon.. lots of love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->