Is irritability normal at the end?

Jess137

Pregnant w/1st - 3rd Tri!
Reaction score
Because for the last week or so, I don't want to be around people (even family). And everything irritates me. I just want to be done. I have to work until the end, which is at the front desk of a doctor's office. So I have 50+ people a day asking me the same questions EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! Is this normal? I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones or if it's my bipolar acting up. I just want this baby out and I want everyone to leave me alone!

You're not alone and I would think its completely normal. I know I'm a few weeks behind you, but I know how uncomfortable I am already. I know that I find it hard to sleep, or roll over....so the less sleep I get, the bigger grouch I am during the day. And at the end of the day (especially on days I work), my legs, feet, ankles and back hurt. As excited as we are to meet our LO's, pregnancy is a rough thing to endure....mentally and physically. I know how irritable I've been lately, so I can only imagine how much worse its going to get before its over.

In my opinion, this is 100% normal! I was the exact same way!! It was so bad, that I had to call my dad and apologize for how I spoke to him one day :haha:.

It will get better! hang in there :hugs:

I think irritability is common all throughout pregnancy! It is for me, anyway! Poor OH!

Yes! I feel exactly the same... Some days I just dont want anyone near me and want to go and hide in a cupboard where its nice and peaceful for a while haha i hate feeling irritable like this plus now im 4 days overdue so getting even worse as now im inpatient waiting haha. That would absolutely do my head in at the moment working in the doctors with people asking the same thing over and over so you are doing well xxxx

I'm the same!!

A few days behind you, but oh my word, am I a pain in the ass!! I'm even annoying myself this morning and if my husband doesn't stop moping around and do something I may kill him today!!

Was hoping this means the end is near.

Good luck! x

I find I'm getting this way now too which completely sucks as everyone keeps saying how well I'm doing. But the last two days my facade is starting to crack!! (I think it may be because my toddler hasn't had a daytime nap the last few days so I'm not getting my rest!)
However, I'm not nearly as bad this time around as last pregnancy, so I just keep telling myself that!

Yeah everyone keeps telling me how awesome I'm doing...I don't feel like I am! But I'm trying my best to hide how I'm feeling because otherwise I'd be a total b***h to everyone!!

This sounds exactly like me! everybody and everything is irritating me at the moment, its caused quite a few rows between me and the oh as iv totally lost my sense of humour and snap at him for any little thing! iv also been a lot more short tempered with my little girl :blush: I apologize after but then something else will irritate me lol. I also prefer to eat dinner at work on my own because people in the canteen have started to annoy me and the bigger and further on im getting to my due date the worse I am getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->