is it a hope for me

2012bebe

Reaction score
It's been a while since me being here...7 years already...by the time my son now is already 6,5 years old..
And now I'm in 2 week waiting again
So my story so far... I'm around 6dpo I think...about 1-2 days after ovulation ( I'm not sure about the day as it was 2 days when I had pain in my ovaries ) my breast were starting to hurt quite obvious...and they're still... day later it was that heavy feeling in them..and of course a constant pain in my stomach like my af is coming ..up to now still...I feel really tired and dizzy...of course also more then normal cm...sorry....
Something is telling me that I am pregnant but then I do have pain in my breast after ovulation ( but not that strong as now) then AF pain is more closer to the day of my period not just after ovulation...I'm confused...I did test today..but :bfn:..
I'm sorry for another silly story but I'm starting to think if it's all in my head now
Please help and tell me your stories during that 2ww and how did you end up

Many thanks

If your only 6DPO then I wouldn't give up yet! A lot of women don't get BFPs until the day of their missed period

I tested day before period.. bfn day of period bfp!! Your not out my lovely best of luck xxx

Many thanks girls...I'm staring doubt it...as I know that ovulate between Thursday -Saturday last week...and still no bfp..I'm having strong period like cramps today..so it may be my af coming. ..I will wait till Wednesday -Thursday next week...fingers crossed

I felt the same. I had crazy pmt had cramps and thought yep defo coming.. I tested with a first response tests aswell hoping for a bfp. Tested 7 dpo ..bfn all bfn up untill due day :) :flower:

Just saying with my daughter, I had af-like cramping all the way from the time I got pregnant through 2nd trimester. So cramps don't necessarily mean the end!

Another test and still :bfn: 😯 ...I'm just confused why I have so much cm and why my breast are killing me...I know they do hurt me after ovulation but not like now...there are so sensitive to the touch now ...I'm so doubtful now...😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->