Is it all in my head?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MayMay, Oct 13, 2008.

1. MayMay

MayMay assisted TTC-male factor

Last month DH and I started TTC and I was CERTAIN I was pg! My chest nearly doubled in size, I was super nauseated, I smelled ammonia (every time I'm pg I smell it!!! Anyone else get that???) and I was super tired but I kept getting :bfn:.... so I waited and then AF came 4days early! I'm like clockwork so I was totally floored! Was it all in my head? I got a full and unusually ugly:witch: too! What gives!?!?

oh and I'm still smelling ammonia a month later! :dohh:

2. Debbie82

Debbie82 Privileged Twin Mummy

I don't think it is neccessarily all in your head but when you start TTC you notice things that may have always been there but don't usually notice cos you are not TTC.

We all do it though, every little ache, pain, sensation and I google it to see if it is a possible pg symptom.

:hug:

3. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

With my oldest I had my period and was convinced I was preggers at 16 wks I felt the baby move and freaked out ! So I would suggest if symtons persist see a doctor for a blood test
    hugs Serina xx

4. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

Yes a blood test might be a good idea!