Is it dye run? 3 lines on hpt

MistiB

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Hoping some of you can help me figure this out! I took a dollar store test today at 11 dpo. I noticed the control line came up normally, but then there's 2 very faint lines but they are as thick as the control line. I took the cassette apart because I thought I was getting a weird shadow or glare or something. After taking it apart, the lines are more obvious. There's definitely two there. I tried to upload a pic but I'm on my phone and it says the file is too large :/

Anyway, what could this possibly be? I know the test is invalid, but what might cause this? Is it a dye run?

Thanks in advance!

Got it to work! I tweaked this a little so that you can see the lines better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 29
Here's the original

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 31
Looks like both a dye run AND a BFP to me - the outside line is where I'd expect to see the test line. Only way to know is to test again though, do you have another one you could try? :D

Looks like both a dye run AND a BFP to me - the outside line is where I'd expect to see the test line. Only way to know is to test again though, do you have another one you could try? :D

Thank you! I know, that middle "line" is really confusing me! I plan on using a FRER in the morning. So I'm just obsessing about this one until then. Lol :)

Hi ladies! Hoping some of you can help me figure this out! I took a dollar store test today at 11 dpo. I noticed the control line came up normally, but then there's 2 very faint lines but they are as thick as the control line. I took the cassette apart because I thought I was getting a weird shadow or glare or something. After taking it apart, the lines are more obvious. There's definitely two there. I tried to upload a pic but I'm on my phone and it says the file is too large :/

Anyway, what could this possibly be? I know the test is invalid, but what might cause this? Is it a dye run?

Thanks in advance!

Looks like a dry run. But hope it turns out to be a BFP. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->