Is it even possible to get a BFP this early? Or two evaps on two brands?

nineten

Reaction score
I'm 7 days from expected AF, my cycle has been a bit wonky since a chemical a few months ago. Three days ago at 5dpo, I spotted which NEVER happens. I felt a bit funny. Then my boobs got so swollen and painful, I couldn't sleep. Life has been rather busy so I didn't think anything of it until yesterday when I realized I hadn't slept because my boobs were hurting so bad. So I took a test. In the afternoon. FRER. I'm attaching that photo. FAINT faint faint BFP. Usually (months I haven't been pregnant) they're stark white.

a41c3026-dd85-4ddc-857b-8fc78382d3ea.jpg

Then this morning I took a blue dye test and got an evap or a faint line. This afternoon I took a frer hoping it would be darker and it was stark white.

IMG_4149.jpg

So did I get evap lines on two different brands? Is it even remotely possible to test this early?

WHY can't we have a button light up that says "You're pregnant!"

I definitely see a line on the first one! Not sure about the second. Have you done more tests now?

Definitely a line on the FRER! Perhaps your urine was more diluted when you took the second FRER. It has been a few days, any updates?

definitely possible! Can see something on the first one! Have you tested again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"