Is It Implantation Bleeding, ANY ADVICE OR HELP GREATLY APPRICIATED!!

k333

Reaction score
Being completely honest here, my cycles are all messed up and I found it was just useless trying to keep track of them so i just stopped keeping track. But the 21st i had unprotected sex. About 8 days later(sun) i noticed some light red blood when i wiped, kind of like a pinkish color. it wasnt even enough for a pad or panty liner, and it was just when i wiped. i didnt think much of it, just thought it may be AP. Then it happened agian on Tuesday(1st) but this time it was a rusty brown color, but agian it was only when i wiped. It happend agian yesterday but it is back to the light red color now. it isnt AP, i can just tell. could it be implantation bleeding? i bought to clearblue pregnancy tests wendsday(2nd) and took one, but it was negitive, but maybe it was just to soon to take one? i mean it would have been barley a week and a half since the sex. So how long should i wait to take the second one? im in this TTW thing and my mind is all over the place. All i can do is think about it. im just to the point where i just want to scream!(which i have at some people; friends and family). I havnt told anybody at all, i just dont want to get people all worked up and excited over nothing. So any advice or help would be greatly greatly appreciated!!! This Saturday would be two weeks since the sex. so what day should i take the second pregnancy test? Once agian, advice or help is greatly appricated! Thanks:)

Hey :wave: that does sound like Implantation bleed! fingers crossed! i would wait until atleast 11dpo just to make sure
Good luck!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->