Is it just gas?

Lauren25xx

Reaction score
Hello :)

Last night as I went to go to sleep I started to feel really nauseas to the point where I had to sit up and take deep breaths... I then didn't know if I was going to be sick or what. I went and sat on the toilet anyway and it did feel like I needed to go... But nothing. I then started to experience horrible cramps that I've felt when I've had an upset tummy... After a couple of hours of going back and forth to the toilet positive I needed to go each time I ended up going to bed!

I woke up a few times in the night too with the same pains, this morning I have gone for a number 2 (sorry) and it was normal... I assumed that would make the pains go but I am still getting them now?

Please tell me it's just gas I'm only 31 weeks, i do have an app with my midwife later, shall I just bring it up to her then?

Xx

I will add that when having these pains last night baby was wriggling around like crazy!

It could be gas but I'd speak tonur midwife if you are concerned hun xx

Hi I had this exact same thing the other night. The pain was makinge feel like I could vomit but didn't ans also didn't have a bowel movement. It hasn't happened again ans I was thinking maybe baby was pushing on something and causing it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->