Is it just hormones already?

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
I am pregnant with my 2nd child. Admittedly we didn’t plan for this one but I am happy nether less, I feel like I am trying to recreate this blissful pregnancy that I had with my first child but but im getting this anxious feeling that it wont be the same or as magical. I am so happy to be pregnant and will love my child so much and cherish her/him. I just don’t know if what I am feeling is normal xx

It's probably just a shock and overwhelming. With my first she wasn't planned and I felt anxious all the way through. I couldn't enjoy pregnancy as all. I'm sure what you're feeling is normal. It will all go away when the baby is in your arms :). Don't try force yourself to feel a way, you don't. Just take one day at a time :). I'm sure you will cherish this pregnancy as much as the first.

Xx

Of course it is. My second pregnancy wasn't expected either (I had a 9 month old when I found out!) and my third DEFINITELY wasn't (I had a 3 month old when I found out!) It is overwhelming... It is scary to think that the pregnancy won't be as easy this time or that your body is still tired from the last or something like that... But, chances are, if your body enjoyed being pregnant the first time, it will enjoy it the second time, too. My second pregnancy was not only just as wonderful as my first,... but it was MORE wonderful, and I couldn't have imagined that! Just take it day by day and enjoy every moment.

This one was a shock for us as well sincemy 1st was only 6 months when we found out...i felt exactly like u did! But I will be honest that my first pg is totally different then my 2nd..with our first we have no idea what to expect, what labor is like and now we do! We know exactly what to expect! The pains started earlier for me this time around,but the pregnancy is flying..

Give it time to sink in, after your ultrasounds and when u start to feel baby move is when it really became real to me and now i cant wait to meet her!

We planned this our third pregnancy and with my second I was terrified I wouldn't feel the same. I deffo do tho...my boys are my world and I love them so very much. I didn't think I could love 2 people so much but I do.
I would say what you are feeling is perfectly normal!! X

Thank you so much ladies, I feel much better now, I think it is starting to sink in more now, I think I also feel guilt because I feel bad for my daughter because she has been used to getting all the attention and now she will still be my baby I will have to share the attention xxx

Second and subsequent pregnancies can't ever be the same. I still think about my first pregnancy and how wonderful it was. This pregnancy will be special in different ways you are giving your child a brother or sister which is very special let me tell you. I am pg with no4 and my hormones are bonkers already and I'm not even 5 weeks!! It's normal to have reservations I feel like what the f*** am I doing sometimes and this baby was planned! Don't beat yourself up :hugs:

That’s what I am feeling like at the moment, one minute I am thinking sweet jesus what am I doing, but last time I really did try hard to get Esmee but this time it happened so quickly (honeymoon baby) I can not believe how hormonal I am already crying over pointless things. xx

This pregnancy was planned but happened much sooner than planned. I feel the same. I think I feel anxious because This baby will be stealing the attention from Isabella.. I still worry about loving two babies as much as one! I guess because Isabella is my first they have your complete attention for ages and they are used to that!

Just give it time hun! Xx

Yes, it's totally normal. I still have days were I'm happy to be having a baby but don't want to be pregnant and go through all that again. This baby was planned too, so it makes these feelings all the more confusing. I don't feel like I can talk to anyone about it either as it seems like I'm not happy about the baby, which I am. Hormones and thinking ahead like mummies do can be overwhelming.

Yeah mine feels completely different this time. Last time I was all alone, I was the only pregnant person around, but this time my friends are pregnant too, which I am absolutely thrilled about they are ahead of me, it just doesn’t feel the same xx

That’s what I am feeling like at the moment, one minute I am thinking sweet jesus what am I doing, but last time I really did try hard to get Esmee but this time it happened so quickly (honeymoon baby) I can not believe how hormonal I am already crying over pointless things. xx

Hormones or not having a good cry really helps sometimes :hugs:

I know what you mean about quick. I feel very lucky to get pregnant so easily but it is a shock to the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->