is it just me or is the whole world pregnant but me??

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
Am i going bonkers or is everyone pregnant but me?????

True i work around pregnant women.. but damn they are everywhere i look!!!!!!!!On the street, supermarkets, friends, family...

How am i going to get to ttc without going mad????

Had two friends announce they are preggo today!!!!! Is it fair i get that sinking feeling in my stomach and that aching feeling inside?? Is it possible to feel joy for them at the same time as feeling that knot in my stomach??? Everytime just gets worse...

So nice not to feel alone with all this....

I've been trying to figure out when i ovulate and its just not happening as i've stopped the pill now/using condoms...and its just not happening.. what if i'm not ovulating?? Havent had period since stopped 4 weeks ago and tested everyday just to make sure i found when i ovulated...

Yeah its kinda brutal feeling isn't it? Your chest just kinda gets heavy. :hugs:
We are all in the same boat with ya girl.

you are not alone !!! i feel the same:(

I feel the same too... my other half is now spotting all the pregnant women too, i think he's a bit broody. he was the one who brought up when to ttc!!

Come on girlies. Lets all think :bfp:.

July will be our lucky month xxxx

:hug:

Yes definitely feel exactly the same way! I think I notice the pregnant women / babies more now because TTC is always in the back of my mind! :rofl:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: ive had the worst day ever about this is u read my recent post

I know what you mean...But i think you notice preggie women much more when you TTC yourself.

Pregnant women are everywhere!!!! Everywhere I go they are there!!

But guess what...... We'll all be one of them soon.

Its just so hard.

Wishing everyone speedy :bfp:'s

I know!! EVerywhere I look I see a baby bump!

God I want the :witch: to arrive soon so I can start TTC again

I'm sorry :hugs:

It does seem like everybody and there mama is pregnant. It's literally baby seasons. Either women are pregnant or they have a small baby.

That's one reason why I limit my time going out. I've found it much more comfortable to lock myself in my room.

I wish I was pregnant again,too. :(

Just to compound how i felt on friday.. my brother in laws girlfriend 35 weeks preggo broke her waters in my living room yesterday!!! Its really exciting knowing i'll be an auntie within the next day or two.. but it still hurts they are having a baby within an unstable relationship and she was :bfp: 'by accident' when i'm trying to plan and ttc sensibly!!!

Just trying to stay positive and look forward to meeting my nephew or niece...i'll die if its a girl as everyone in their family has boys so she'll be extra special if its a girl!!!!!They've all said if we have kids i'm not special enough to have girls and bound to have boys which are 2 a penny within the family.....
I'm going quietly mad!!!!
Mixed emotions right now is an understatement.....

Just to compound how i felt on friday.. my brother in laws girlfriend 35 weeks preggo broke her waters in my living room yesterday!!! Its really exciting knowing i'll be an auntie within the next day or two.. but it still hurts they are having a baby within an unstable relationship and she was :bfp: 'by accident' when i'm trying to plan and ttc sensibly!!!

Just trying to stay positive and look forward to meeting my nephew or niece...i'll die if its a girl as everyone in their family has boys so she'll be extra special if its a girl!!!!!They've all said if we have kids i'm not special enough to have girls and bound to have boys which are 2 a penny within the family.....
I'm going quietly mad!!!!
Mixed emotions right now is an understatement.....

OMG how rude! Tell them that its the mans sperm that decides the sex of the baby:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->