Is it just me? Or...

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Y'all took very good care of me in my first pregnancy back in 2014. Well I'm back again with baby number 2!
But I have to say that I'm surprised...
Is it just me or is this website dying?
Last time I was here, I could refresh the page every 5 minutes and see ten new posts. Now I'm lucky if I see five the next day...
What happened since I left? Or am I just crazy and it's always been this slow...

I've noticed that too. I was on here with my first in 2013 and it was super busy. Now it seems so quiet

I thought exactly the same I was last here in 2011/12 and made friends for life and was dead excited to come back on and now I'm gutted no one really seems to be using and just wondering where all the mummy to bed are going for advice and to rant ?! I found it a godsend last time

I think the popularity of forums is dropping. Not sure why, but I've noticed it a lot.

I've noticed it too. Second tri is worse. b&b just isn't the same anymore :(

I was thinking that too! Thought it was just me. This board was my savior from 3/13-12/13 with my first pregnancy. Something about the women on this board really vibes well with me. We gotta keep it alive ladies, cause if you're like me, you need it! So many of the ladies on other baby boards are so snarky and I have no idea why, but baby and bump's board has always had the nicest most supportive women from my experience. :flower:

I have noticed it too, was here in 2013 with my DD and there were lots of replies and new topics every day. Now I check to see what's new and it's quiet :(

But as long as we are here, that's all that matters.

Yes! Totally! I was here in 2011 at first and it was soooo busy and really interesting! It's a bit different now.

I was thinking that too! Thought it was just me. This board was my savior from 3/13-12/13 with my first pregnancy. Something about the women on this board really vibes well with me. We gotta keep it alive ladies, cause if you're like me, you need it! So many of the ladies on other baby boards are so snarky and I have no idea why, but baby and bump's board has always had the nicest most supportive women from my experience. :flower:
yes! Gawd having a baby everyone should be nice and understanding! But other forums there are woman attacking others with different opinions from there's. This was the only one that didn't make me feel like it was going to turn against me

I was also here 2013 under a different name I forgot everything haha. Definetly quieter xx

I think more people are posting in pregnancy groups rather than progressing through the tri forums.

I agree with a previous poster who said that forums in general are just losing popularity. I don't know why that would be, but it makes me sad. I am a member of two other forms that I have watched slowly dying over the past couple of years. I wish I knew what the reason was. I really enjoy the forum environment, as I'm pretty private in person and don't generally like to ask people in real life for advice or support.

I was on BNB back in 2011 with my daughter ! Totally crazy how much it's died

I was around in 2014 when I was pregnant with my son and it definitely seemed busier. Hopefully it picks back up!

It was busier here with my previous pregnancies, too. I'm wondering if it is because they spread out the different forums so much and have a lot of rules about it. So if you want to have a January '17 group then you have to go to the group forums rather than stick in first trimester. If you want a gender guess you have to go to that forum. Etc. I get the logic, but it also kind of slows things down for people that like to stick around in their trimester forums (and I'm one of those types!).

I have asked myself the SAME thing. I see 4 day old threads still on the first page and I'm shocked lol! If you find out let me know :)

I agree I was here 2010/2011 and it was so busy all the time. I made a group of friends that I'm still friends with on Facebook now. I do think it's much slower and it's so sad as it's such a great place to be when your ttc/pregnant. i do still love baby and bump it's just much quieter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->