Is it just me? Or...

Yep I've noticed too, was on here 2010 and like others made some great friends that I've continued to be in contact with since then, but I'm not getting the same vibes as previously so find I'm not on here as much which is a shame.

I was here in 2011 and I forgot my username. When I found out i was pregnant again in 2014 I signed straight back up and I've noticed it is slower, I do not have facebook so instead of checking twitter or Facebook during a spare 5 minutes or before bed I come on here and find myself seeing the same posts! I do find the forum very helpful and friendly so hopefully it doesn't end up losing all popularity:(

I'm noticing a lot more arguments break out as well, which is a real shame.

I guess it might also be 2010/11 forums were newish but the same pregnancy / baby / child questions come up. I often google a question and find it has been answered on 4/5 threads across different forums before.

I was here in 2009/2010 with my son and made lots of friends, now hardly anyone:(

The whole time I've been on here I have tried to be supportive for everyone when they are feeling down, but now I'm feeling down and I don't feel like I have really been offered the same. Kind of feeling like an outcast? So strange considering it is a forum, but maybe it's just bad timing.

Hi ohappyz, really sorry you're feeling down 😔 I haven't seen your posts, where are you posting?

Kind of all over. Green was really nice and helpful, but I sometimes feel like an outsider trying to push into a group of tight friends lol

I've been here since early 2008 and have been through three pregnancies on here in 2009, 2011 and 2012/13.. it's definitely alot quieter now than it was back then!

From 2008 here too and definitely much quieter. Not just here though, im finding facebook the same x

I've been here since 2007 and met some fab friends and been on some of the best nights out with upto 30 BnBer's but I find now that Facebook has the facility to edit the audience that a lot of girls are now having status' just for baby and bump girls opposed to writing a thread in GS etc.

Been here since 2011... Definitely a lot quieter since then. Let's make it loud again :)

I'm new to the BnB forums, and I can see where it seems slow in some sections, but others are hopping. The forums seem to be very sectioned out, with an area for each trimester, each stage in the process (ntnp, ttc, ltttc, etc.), the the subgroups too for over 35, teen, etc. When I signed up initially, I didn't know where to go, so I went based on age (I'm 36).

It can be confusing, not being sure exactly where to post stuff. Is this a first trimester question, or a general pregnancy question? Should I post it to the thread for others due in February 2017? Where will I get the most responses?

I agree. It does seem quiet. Wonder if another sites picking in traffic as a result somewhere?

Its so quiet. To the point where I don't even check bnb that often anymore. Between '10-'14 I spent a lot of time on these forums, they were bustling with threads. Its strange that it's so quiet. X

I think if it is a combination of factors.

A, Old stuff isn't deleted so people can google their question which will have been answered somewhere before.

B, Not deleting old stuff means people become a bit more wary of what they post.

C, Other sites make name-changing easier to help keep anonymity.

D, Forum is very sectionalised not sure where to post.

E, Taking friends onto facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"