is it just me??

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
that gets embarrassed to buy pregnancy tests... :blush:

i dunno why but when i go to get a test i get so nervous and worried what people would think.. its stupid i know..

i think its cuz im 19.. i look young im worried someone might say something to me or the woman at the counter might say something.. :wacko: way to paranoid i know like they care...

just wonderiing if im the only one who is like this... :blush:

Yes girl, me too :) but theyve always been so sweet ive found lol

not here :( i always get a look of disgust like ive done something so wrong.. i hate it..

hey babyhopes, i went to get some while out shopping at morrisons but chickened out as was with mother! eek! it makes you feel like you done something wrong will go out and get some if i make it past 8dpo today! hope your okay x

ive never had to go buy one yet but i always feel nervous when i think i will have too

i hate having to buy them!! lol at first i used to make oh do it :rofl: but i hate asking him now too..

What i find more stressful is goin to the same stores each month to buy them..always seems to be boots or superdrug and its always say 4 at a time lol. Im at the till and i always think, god what must they think of me lol

I'm not embarressed to buy them but like serendippy I go to the same stores to buy them so I feel a little odd.

I always think to myself 'i bet the person serving me thinks its cuz i made a mistake and am hoping im not preggers' does that make sense??

I get mine off the internet, because last time i went to the local pharmacy for one the lady who served me then told my mother a few days later that i'd bought a test in front of the whole shop.
I was mortified when my mum confronted me, felt like a naughty teenager lol

well ladies.. i did it hehe... i braved the boots shop and bought 2 tests.. phewww.. tho there were two ladies talking at the tills i gave one of them the box of two tests and they both went quiet... god i just wanted my change and to get out asap lol..

but im glad thats over with... please god be this the last time i have to buy a test! :D

I get mine off the internet, because last time i went to the local pharmacy for one the lady who served me then told my mother a few days later that i'd bought a test in front of the whole shop.
I was mortified when my mum confronted me, felt like a naughty teenager lol

when i was living in my home town i could never buy a test there as my mom knew all the ladies working at the chemist and i know they would of told her lol.. but now live in the city so its ok ..

she had some cheek to tell your mom.. thats wrong :wacko:

I'm soooo like this.
I'm only 20, and to buy a pregnancy test would be shock horror to me.
And I'm ALWAYS scared someone who knows me will be in the shop lol.
So you're not alone lovey.
xx

awww thanks.. usually i make such a big deal about it.. but today i just thought ffs get a grip lol so i just went in bought them walked out.. was abit embarrassing though as always.. there were a group of 17-18 year olds in there on school break by looks of it giggling at me.. :rolleyes:

Ahh, more fool them. They look stupid for giggling at you.
Like to see them buy one or better still, buy condoms.
Silly little boys.
xxx

thanks hun i think its being so young which gets me.. i feel like im being judged silly i know

I always think to myself 'i bet the person serving me thinks its cuz i made a mistake and am hoping im not preggers' does that make sense??

im similar or i think they will think that i got pregnant by mistake or something cuz i look so young buying them :haha:

A lovely older camp chap served me my FRER test today in Boots and I asked if he'd put them in two bags so my Grampy wouldn't see them while we were at lunch.
So he doubled the bag and you could still see what was in them.
He got really annoyed and said; Bloody cheap, cheap bags. Useless!
Haha, made me laugh so much bless him!

You probably had to be there :p

xOxOx

im glad ive not had to buy any yet i live in such a small town everyone knows everyone my oh family works in both the chemists and friends of mine work in boots and superdrugs and i know none of them would be able to keep their mouths shut lol dunno what il do when the time comes :haha:

I bought a 2pack of clear blue dig sunday, and the woman just didn't say anything as she rang it up, just looked at me weirdly ( I did look kinda shaggy in sweats and messy hair bun....thank goodness hubby was with me otherwise I would have been blushing so bad!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->