Is it just me...

KaceysMummy

proud teen mummy :)
Reaction score
Or does anyone else sort of miss being pregnant?

I don't know if it's cause I'm as broody as hell.
But sometimes I just can't help but miss my bump - always sort of have...
Even though ovbouisly having Kacey is muuuuuuch better than being a massive moody whale :haha:
I just seem to think about it a lot and envy pregnant women I see about...:?
Anyone else?

xx

I miss being pregnant loads too! Not only that, the birth too. Id go back and do it again tomorrow if i had the chance. Though i dont expect anyone else to say that one! :haha:

I miss being pregnant loads too! Not only that, the birth too. Id go back and do it again tomorrow if i had the chance. Though i dont expect anyone else to say that one! :haha:

Nope, you're not alone, Ive said it before too! I loved being pregnant and found giving birth so empowering.

Exactly what she said :haha: x

Yeaah I miss it :( Not the blood tests and uncomfortable whle like feeling, but the movements, the kicks etc. I'm not sure if I'll ever have anymore now either :cry: though honestly, couldn't imagine Logan being my last!!

x

Yeaah I miss it :( Not the blood tests and uncomfortable whle like feeling, but the movements, the kicks etc. I'm not sure if I'll ever have anymore now either :cry: though honestly, couldn't imagine Logan being my last!!

x

What she said! I miss being pregnant, always have, always will (until I am pregnant again of course) but I hated not being able to fit into small places and fall asleep easily and I absolutely hated all the freaking blood tests I had to get and STILL have to get!

umm I don't miss being pregnant but I feel like I missed alot of the good things about being pregnant, like having FOB feel the baby kick, be excited for BFP and things, I spent most of my pregnancy feeling alone and depressed soo I miss being pregnant just so I could experience it differently? if that makes any sense at all! lol

I miss being pregnant.
But I don't miss newborns. Ewww.. so I can't be pregnant unless I'd want a newborn.. I just think about it that way :thumbup:

I miss being pregnant! I used to love feeling her kick, then scans, people looking at my bump and the lead up to labour. I would do it tomorrow if I could!

sometimes i do miss being pregnant and sometimes i dont especially when jovanni makes a mess out of things :rofl:

Nope, you're not alone, Ive said it before too! I loved being pregnant and found giving birth so empowering.

I think thats what i liked about it. Its like no other feeling knowing we can do such things.

Exactly what she said :haha: x

Glad im not the only one!

I dont miss it , Infact I hated being Pregnant it was the worst 18 months of my life I love my kids but being Pregnant is horrible for me. I suffered from HG twice and its enough to put me off kids ever again 2 kiddies is enough.

I'd do it again tomorrow if I could. Theres nothing like it. My pregnancy was amazing minus the morning sickness. I envy pregnant women too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->