is it just me.....

twinkletoes

Reaction score
or can anyone else see this faint line........ sorry it aint a good pic, its a bit dark. i took it on my mobile. u can see the line starts just below where the f5 key on keyboard is

https://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/katie1234_bucket/DSC00413.jpg

Erm ....

I finks so??? Me eyes are crap lol

Congrats if so hun
xxx

the pic is tiny! lol

I think i can see something but i cant be sure, can you get a bigger picture?

x

no it will only let me resize it to avatar size on photobucket LOL. oh, actually i could resize it using photoshop. i'll go try now

i think this is a bit better, but picture quality is still shit. i could enlarge it anymore as it went really blurry when i did

https://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/katie1234_bucket/DSC00413-1.jpg

I can see somthing on there? Have u got anymore? Try an test again!
Good luck!
x

i can see something too but the pic is bad so i cant be sure.

x

well ive done 3 more tests. 1 was negative. 1 was a VERY VERY faint positive and the other 1 had a darker positive.

so i rang the doctors to make an appointment to get a doctor to confirm it but apparently they dont do pregnancy tests if you have already had a positive result. WTF is that all about :wacko:

anyway, the receptionist booked me in to see the midwife on tuesday

Yea GPs never confirm it which i find weird !!! they just take your word for it!

Remember you will only be in the early stages so if you do a test mid-day with diluted urine your likely to have a negative as the urine is too dilute to pick up the hcg. You are best doing a first morning sample when your urine is more concentrated.

xx

Erm thats barmy they don't confirm never heard that! Both in Stoke & Wrexham it needed confirmed. I think you should ring back an explain you are not sure if these are evaps!

I can see something but it looks like a line on the left & right! Also when I had evaps they appeared 'smudgy' they look smudgy but could be the photo quality. Would you not test with either a clearblue or a Tesco pinky?

I can see two lines and the control line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->