Is it just me ..........................

Yes I did - I used to buy black or navy tights for him though! My sister used to laugh at me but I didn't want my baby getting cold!!!!!

I don't think he'd appreciate it now tho as he's 6 and at school so now we just stick with the football socks!!!!

I've been wanting to put tights on Sam for months :rofl: ...he won't keep socks and shoes on for more than about 5 seconds so we always end up out with bare feet in the middle of winter! x

its a damn fine idea if they wont keep anything on their tootsies. x

hehe this made me laugh, no i dont, but good idea if he kicks his blanket off

i know i put tights on my ollie when he was little. he was born in sept so was a bit more active and cheeky during the winter months. besides as silly as you might feel putting tights on a boy your likely to score points with mil and ma for being sensible..lol

i know i put tights on my ollie when he was little. he was born in sept so was a bit more active and cheeky during the winter months. besides as silly as you might feel putting tights on a boy your likely to score points with mil and ma for being sensible..lol

You are right on the MIL thing, my MIL thinks it is brilliant that I have so much sense to keep baby warm thats she tells everyone he has tights on :hissy::hissy: So much for keeping it quiet :rofl::rofl:

You are right on the MIL thing, my MIL thinks it is brilliant that I have so much sense to keep baby warm thats she tells everyone he has tights on :hissy::hissy: So much for keeping it quiet :rofl::rofl:

OMG :rofl: :dohh:

Can't say that I've ever thought of putting tights on my boys. Chase's socks do slip off a bit but I've got a pair of slippers I put on overtop and nothing slips off.

Only yesterday I went to watch my kids ice skate and it is cold in the arena. I put a thicker pair of pants on Chase, a blanket on his legs, slippers and socks on, and a pair of mittens and he was fine.

Another thing I do use if it is colder is a one piece suit for winter.

It seems to be a standard thing to do over here in the winter time and you get odd looks if you don´t put your child in tights - not just little babes either - friends of ours have their kids in tights during the winter and they are 5 and 7 years old. No one gives a second glance though! I´m coming around to the idea and as I generally am putting lost socks back on my LO about 20 times a day, I think I´ll be investing in some pretty soon.

If i had a boy i'd be doing it aswell , Keeps them warm!!

Jacobs socks come up above his knee so he wears them like suspenders lol x

Paige wears tights most of the time under her trousers, she is a nightmare with socks!

Kieran had tights on last week when we went out in the snow mainly just to keep him warm!

x

Ally wears tights. He has very masculine grey and blue ones :D I like them for keeping him warm but also, his legs are so chubby that with some socks they leave marks on his ankles so tights solve this problem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->