Is it just round ligament pain??

Widger

Mummy at last
Reaction score
Ok, so since Saturday I've been getting sharp pains in my middle that linger for a while, then stop, then lingers a little more. It is mostly a dull ache but quite often it is really sharp pains. It pretty much lasts all day long. Is this round ligament pain? I'm 21 weeks pregnant.

I only had pains when pregnant with my son when I got up quickly or pulled at something. Thankfully got my scan tomorrow so at least I'll know if baby in funny position or something.

I can feel pains like this.. like period pains..(which obviously they cant be! haha).

I had them between 11 and 12 week then they stopped. I am now 17 week and i have been having them for about 1 week now. My tummy is expanding so that is what i put it down to!

I had this for a few days last week, but it went away, and baby seems just fine, so I assumed it was round ligiment pain.

Hope it goes away quickly for you too! :flower:

I have the same. So painful it woke me up last night, thought I had a tummy bug. Since last night i have just had a dull ache with a few sharper ones. im glad I saw this thread as i have been quietly panicking all day!

today I woke up with horrible pain too! I haven't been able to fully get rid of it no matter what I do. It hurts really bad. The RLP I usually have is on the right side but this seems in the middle and on the left. Also experiencing terrible lower back pain. Seems like baby is on my kidneys? I'm not far along so I can't explain it

I had awful pain like this for a couple of days.... and then all of a sudden I had this huge bump!! Hope your feeling better soon! xo

Thanks girls. Good to know it all seems normal. Still got it today!! I'm already popping.... little worried I could pop some more :)

Will mention it at the scan today and see what they say.

I've been having trouble with ligament pain since 16 weeks. I've even managed to tear a ligament in my groin on the right hand side. The pain ranges from - sore, like I have pulled a muscle - burning stitch like pain - to OMFG SOMEONE IS TRYING TO STAB ME TO DEATH!

When I experienced the OMFG pain I saw my GP, who diagnosed ligament pain and told me to rest as much as possible and avoid using stairs where possible.

The pain has got better over the last few days, but too much walking or standing can make it worse.

Well I just had my scan and all is great so I assume it is nothing sinister and just ligament pains.... but will keep an eye on it. Hope your pains go away too ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->