Is it normal/safe

zoeb1234

Reaction score
Hi ladies,just wondering if its normal and safe to still be able to lie on your stomach when your in bed at 6+4 weeks.also when can you normally feel your uterus?

I still lay on my stomach in bed, its fine the baby is very safe in there and I've heard it would get uncomfortable before dangerous for baby :)

I sleep on my stomach every night - I have not been told not to yet. I thought you only shouldn't when you're showing.

I am a little over 8 week and I still sleep on mine. I am savor ing it.

Totally fine and I believe your uterus starts poking out after 12 weeks - basically second tri.

Actually its all good to sleep on your tummy, side, upsidedown, whatever makes you comfortable. Your body will tell you when you can no longer do it as it will be uncomfortable. Trust me get all the tummy sleeping in now, you wont be able to soon!

The embryo is about the size of a sweetpea so I don't really see what issue sleeping on your tummy is going to cause at this stage.

I still do it at 12 weeks. I'm sure it's fine.

you wont feel your uterus (normally) until well into the second trimester.

I am 30 weeks and still either on my stomach and back.

I still lie on my tummy. Like other people have said just do what you find comfy!

I could feel my uterus at about 9 / 10 weeks if I needed to pee, but I was a size 6 so I don't know if this has anything to do with it. I think it varies per person.

I still lie on my tummy. Like other people have said just do what you find comfy!

I could feel my uterus at about 9 / 10 weeks if I needed to pee, but I was a size 6 so I don't know if this has anything to do with it. I think it varies per person.

Im size 10/12 so i probably wont feel mine till later but thankyou ladies for replying.

I'm 14 weeks and still laying on my tummy. Theses lots of coosh between there at the moment. Once you start to get a bump that's when you need to stop :)

For some reason I haven't been able to sleep on my stomach in years, but when I was pregnant with my first I slept on my stomach until it was too uncomfortable well into my 7th month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->