is it normal that i want to be sick?

My sickness seems to have made a bit off a comeback too :(

Mines back and so is the sickness when ever I have anything sweet

ye i vomit nearly every night...

from heart burn no matter what i eat or dont eat ... then if i have quickeaze or milk i feel like its stuck in my throat so i vomit anyway...

and i woke up the last two mornings with nausea again... im so hoping its a coincidence coz i already endured up to 17 weeks vomitnig 6-7 times a day :(

at least we are not alone then... bloody hormones >.<

A lot of it is also due to the fact that our stomachs are compressed by your uterus moving up and pushing against your diaphragm and stomach (hence also feeling short of breath). I'm having a really hard time with compression against my stomach at the moment (36 weeks) and it frequently makes me feel nauseated, especially if I eat normal sized portions x

I've been starting to get the nauesa again, nothing like the first tri but it comes and goes, just another pregnancy symptom we have to put up with i guess, ugh! lol!

Ugh me too, no fun!!! Not to mention this heartburn make me additionally nauseous!

I never had morning sickness or nausea at the beginning of my pregnancy yet those last few weeks were a struggle. I kept meals light and little and often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->