Is it normal to be so weepy...

tekkitten

Reaction score
every stinking time I see a newborn? I just cried when watching Will and Kate on the hospital steps with their little guy.

I wept when the baby was born watching "Pregnant in America"

I tear up anytime I see a wee young little baby in public.

I didn't realize I was going to be one of "those" women :laugh2:

We were at the disney store the other day and this little guy, probably about the same age as our son, got separated from his mommy and one of the store clerks was walking him back to find her - he was in tears... and I started crying - even though really nothing was wrong... he was safe, mamma was a few steps away... I lost it.

I'm one of "those women" too... lol

I cry whenever anyone even says something nice to me about my pregnancy =P and even commercials make me cry!

I went to pick up my oldest daughter from the airport and her plane had not arrived yet an I was at the terminal and started balling looking at the empty stall. Then the plane got their and if I looked at the plane I cried but if I looked away I was instantly find. I realized this so I was warning her that I might be a complete reck but when she got off the plan I was just the opposite I was super happy not crying so I think I was freaked out by the plane. So yes its completely normal to cry at everything. Cute, sweet, scary, funny ect. There is no way to control it so I just list a disclaimer when I go out in public with my family lol.

Haha, I thought I had a pretty sturdy head on my shoulders, but nope. Commercials are the worst! I don't have cable, which I am very glad about... but yes, it seems to be a lot more baby related.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I cry whenever I see a baby. Also whenever I am watching a movie/show where someone gives birth. It makes me sooo excited to meet my LO. It's the hormones and def normal.

I'm that woman to. I cry and every diaper or baby commercial I see .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->