is it normal to show already

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by jadesh101, Apr 2, 2011.

1. jadesh101

jadesh101 Keira&Seren

hello,

I am 7 weeks today (ignore the ticker I will change it) and although I am rather curvy, I have noticed my jeans are tight and I have a little more bulged there then normal even my OH have noticed it, so second pregnancy, 7 weeks ?? is this normal to show so soon :dohh:

2. ginamurr

ginamurr Well-Known Member

Yep - that is normal. It is most likely more bloat than baby and your uterus may just be getting ready earlier sine you just had a baby a little over a year ago.

3. Jaybear5

Jaybear5 Pregnant with baby #2

Yes 2nd time round it is normal to show earlier :) x

4. jenny82

jenny82 Well-Known Member

My jeans are starting to get a bit tight. I just have to wear vests and then looser tops over so that no one notices :haha:

5. babystewart

babystewart Well-Known Member

I'm 9 weeks and I have a baby bump

6. jadesh101

jadesh101 Keira&Seren

I asked a friend or two but they don't believe me and think I am stupid :(

7. sparklyjubbly

sparklyjubbly <3 Mum of two boys <3

I'm on my 3rd pregnancy and at 8wks now i can safely say i'm popping out a teeny baby bump.

This is sometimes such a taboo topic and i really don't see why! I'm sorry your friends were mean to you :( but all kinds of people show at all different times, especially when you've already had a bubba, so its entirely plausable that you'd start popping out now.

Yeah most of us get bloat early on, myself included but the way i see it is that they baby has caused the bloat in the first place, so you're still showing because of the pregnancy! Be proud of your little extra bits popping out wether its all bloat, all baby or half and half, i bet you look bloomin' gorgeous honey :hugs: