is it normal to show already

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
hello,

I am 7 weeks today (ignore the ticker I will change it) and although I am rather curvy, I have noticed my jeans are tight and I have a little more bulged there then normal even my OH have noticed it, so second pregnancy, 7 weeks ?? is this normal to show so soon :dohh:

Yep - that is normal. It is most likely more bloat than baby and your uterus may just be getting ready earlier sine you just had a baby a little over a year ago.

Yes 2nd time round it is normal to show earlier :) x

My jeans are starting to get a bit tight. I just have to wear vests and then looser tops over so that no one notices :haha:

I asked a friend or two but they don't believe me and think I am stupid :(

I'm on my 3rd pregnancy and at 8wks now i can safely say i'm popping out a teeny baby bump.

This is sometimes such a taboo topic and i really don't see why! I'm sorry your friends were mean to you :( but all kinds of people show at all different times, especially when you've already had a bubba, so its entirely plausable that you'd start popping out now.

Yeah most of us get bloat early on, myself included but the way i see it is that they baby has caused the bloat in the first place, so you're still showing because of the pregnancy! Be proud of your little extra bits popping out wether its all bloat, all baby or half and half, i bet you look bloomin' gorgeous honey :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->