Is it normal...

africaqueen

Reaction score
To see a pic of a woman with a 5mth pregnant bump and to feel so jealous its painful? I just seen a pic of a actress in my magazine who is due in sep when i would of been due and i kept thinking 'that should be me' :blush:
I knw its not me and this way of thinking dnt help matters but i feel it like a thunderbolt :-( anyone else get like this?

I am so desperate to be pregnant again i feel a ache in my heart also.

sorry for rant xxx

Yes hun its perfectly normal to feel like that, its normal to wonder why her and not me? even about strangers or celebrities in magazines. After my 3rd mc I have found this even moreso, I feel haven't I had my share? not that you would wish what we've been through on anyone else but some days you can't help but feel pain. When a friend told me she was pregnant a couple of days ago I honestly felt like I had been punched....its just that we ache so much for a little one of our own :hugs:

I think this is totally normal. You want that for yourself and I agree that it can feel like a physical ache as well. Just yesterday, I thought I was going to call my friend who is 4 months pregnant, but then I saw she had posted pics of her bump on facebook and it made me feel like id been punched in the stomach. I don't know why it is just so hard to get in touch with her. Hang in there and we'll all get there someday :)

I agree with all the other ladies. You are normal for feeling this way. How could you not? We're only human and when faced with the one thing we want more than anything else, but don't have, it is painful. Not to mention that it is hard wired into our DNA to want to be mothers. I feel awful every time I see a pregnant woman. They seem to be abundant on the streets these days. It sometimes feels like a cruel joke.

I'm normally not a jealous or envious person, but when it comes to pregnant woman, all bets are off. My jealousy rages inside. The only thing I can tell you is that all emotions are valid. Honor them, just don't let them get the best of you. Find ways to distract yourself. Find ways to remove yourself from the vicinity of pregnant women if you can. That has helped me keep my sanity.

:hugs:

xoxo

Absolutely normal. I hate walking in the halls at work - even just to the lunchroom or to my car - because there are so many visibly pregnant women. Every one of them makes me want to cry.

I try to turn the energy around by wishing them good things and reminding myself that I'll have the same bump someday... and that maybe they struggled to get their child, too. Sometimes it helps... sometimes it doesn't.

Hang in there.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back