is it normal ??

heva510

mum of 6 (twin angels)
Reaction score
hi all is it normal to have dull backache and stomach cramps similar to period pain when ovulating, i also feel so irratatable and my boobs are so sensitive thank you in advance heather

Yes, I think so. I definitely do...and a HUGE headache to go along with it. It's like the universes little joke that when we're most fertile we feel least like BD :p

i was on cerazette for 3 yrs previously and had 2 AF's in that time so never really ovulated well until dec when i got caught with my angels whilst still taking it so to me its all new as it hasn't happened in a long while

I can relate, I was on Depo forever and didn't have a AF in years. Its was all pretty bewildering and unpleasant when things got going again. It all felt very out of control cause I had no idea what was going on with my body and I didn't have a clue what to expect. I won't say it's got more pleasant but I do feel a lot more in touch with my body now and its kind of empowering... I guess....headaches aside :)

I've had the exact same symptoms plus yesterday I had diarrhea (tmi, sorry). I feel pretty crap actually but I'm pretty sure it's the o'ing. My back is really sore today and bbs are starting to hurt too.
:flower:

I've had the exact same symptoms plus yesterday I had diarrhea (tmi, sorry). I feel pretty crap actually but I'm pretty sure it's the o'ing. My back is really sore today and bbs are starting to hurt too.
:flower:

my scan showed i was plus i had diahorriao so thanks it isn't just me

just hope we caught this egg

Yay for O-ing! Lots and lots of :dust: :dust: to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->