Is it ok that im in here???

LadyGecko

Mummy to DD1, DD2 & 5 Ang
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

dont know if I should be posting in here as my losses:angel::angel::angel::angel: were so long ago:cry: but I am TTC and finding it so hard, and i would love to have a buddy who understands the heartache of a loss and trying again

xx

Hi hun,
You have every right to be in here, welcome back! So sorry for your losses hun I cant imagine how you must feel about ttc when I feel like life will never be the same after one loss.
I am still ttc baby number 1 and I am always here to share the experience.

xxx

it doesnt matter how long ago your babies became angels.....it will still seem like yesterday in your heart! Good luck with the ttc,, I hope you get your BFP soon and a beautiful forever baby!

Of course you belong in here Darling :hugs:

Your little angels will stay in your heart no matter how long ago they left us. I am always here if you need to chat, just PMA me :hugs: xxx

So sorry for losses, the feelings you experience when ttcal are sadly the same no matter how recent the loss was.
It is a totally different experience when you have said goodbye to a baby that you never knew, we no longer have the assumption it will end well. Good luck to you on this journey.

hi it does not matter how long ago the loss was its always in your heart , my first loss was in 1999 at 11 weeks and i still think abt the lo all the time it never goes away , im sorry for your losses i know how you feel i just had my 3rd and it just gets harder , sending you a big :hugs:

Welcome LadyGecko. We all know what you're going through, this is a great place to air your frustrations and get re-assurance that you're not alone and we're all going through the same rollercoaster of emotions.

All the best to you, fingers crossed for BFP's for all of us soon x

Of course you are welcome here.
You have experienced losses, and are TTC. So this is the place for you.
So sorry for your losses. Hope you get your rainbow baby soon
xx

Hey, just spotted you here (i'm only just venturing out into this part of the forum myself).
do you want to be TTC buddies? AF is just leaving and we are finally officially ttc now! so excited (and kind of a bit nervous as well).

ETA: just seen your update on the other thread so ignore this! ;)

It doesn't matter how long ago your losses were, you're welcome here! Although, i'm sorry that you have reason to be here (or any of us for that matter)

Good luck TTC, and sorry for your losses :hugs: xx

thankyou ladies... but it looks like my visit was brief... I'm hoping this bean sticks and i get my rainbow baby xxxx wishing you all the best of luck xxxx

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!! hope it is a sticky-sticky one!!! have a h&h 9mths! Please can u share some baby dust??!!

Wow Mrs!
You didnt hang around, did ya?
Congratulations :happydance:
I soooo hope this is your rainbow baby! stick, little bean, stick!
:dust:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back