Is it ok to wear maternity clothes before 12 weeks?

pebbles10

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Finally here!!!!
I was just wondering what everyone thought about wearing maternity clothes before 12 weeks?
It's my 2nd baby.
I'm still very early but notice my clothes aren't fitting and still have some clothes left from my dd.
I do have bigger clothes.
Just wanted to find out if it would be ok.

Hope everyone is well.

Isnt okay time, its whenever you need to move in to them. Everyone is different :)

Yeah wear them when it's comfortable :)

I have some maternity yoga pants I've been wearing since 1st pregnancy 5 years ago hahaha

Of course it's ok! I was in mat clothes early, then once the bloat went down was able to get back into my normal clothes and now I'm in mat clothes again. Just wear what you need to be comfy.

I hope it's ok. I've been in my maternity trousers 3 weeks! I can't bear tight jeans etc pressing on my stomach.

Umm...I'm still wearing my maternity clothes from when I was pregnant with my 13mo :blush:

I'm also still wearing the massive underpants I bought to do the 6 week stage after giving birth. It's a wonder I managed to conceive at all.

I agree! Go for it if you want to :) I plan on wearing maternity pants just as soon as I get some more(wore my old ones out with DS) And I'm only 5+3 :D Maternity pants are just so comfy.

Course it is. You need to be comfy! I bloat badly so maternity clothes are a necessity for me ha ha

Thank you everyone. I feel better now about it!
Sorry for silly question,

I've been wearing them since about 9 1/2 weeks. they are more comfy :)

I'm already in maternity shirts and have to go shopping for shorts/pants and a belly band soon.
I felt silly at first buying maternity shirts at 6 weeks but then I didn't care after I discovered I was so comfy lol

I've been in them since 10 weeks, it's my second n the bloat has defo been a killer this time

I did it! I bloated up sooo bad right after my BFP that nothing felt comfortable! Moving into maternity clothes was the best decision I made! Comfort first!

Haha, just got my maternity jeans yesterday and I can't take them off...they are sooo comfy! All that bloat and my normal jeans have been uncomfortable. I'm starting to realize I must generally wear pretty tight clothes bc it is still early for me and nothing fits right!

Hi everyone,
Finally here!!!!
I was just wondering what everyone thought about wearing maternity clothes before 12 weeks?
It's my 2nd baby.
I'm still very early but notice my clothes aren't fitting and still have some clothes left from my dd.
I do have bigger clothes.
Just wanted to find out if it would be ok.

Hope everyone is well.

Haha! Its funny you asked that, I've been wearing them for a couple weeks. I'm only 10weeks. But this is my 3rd. I showed early with dd2 as well. Wear what you're comfortable in, you don't want to wear constricting cloths so I say go for it.

I say go for it!! with my first I was searching out maternity pants at 15 weeks...I feel this time around it may be a bit sooner as my most comfy pj shorts are feeling snug....

I'm only 7 weeks but this is my second as well. I started wearing my capris last week, and bought more stuff this week. I feel huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->