Is it over?

coolbabe843

Reaction score
I am a day shy of 11 weeks I believe....I do not feel pregnant anymore...my boobs arent hurting and to me they seem smaller then before. I never had MS so cant relate to that...but i just feel empty I guess. Next appointment is the 30th when I am a few days past 12 weeks...I dont know what to think or do.

It could be normal. Can you call your dr and tell them what's going on? When the placenta starts taking over many people lose their symptoms!

That's normal it happens to women all the time especially in the first trimester

11 weeks is a very normal time to lose symptoms. This is when the placenta begins taking over hormone production so your poor hormone-riddled body finally gets a bit of a break. In fact, it's very likely that you won't feel at all pregnant again until you start feeling movement. If it's something that is seriously worrying you, though, go ahead and call your doctor. They want to provide peace of mind for their patients and I'm guessing they would help you out.

My sore boobs came back the following day and gagging everytime I brush my teeth!...but thats it for symptoms (didnt have many to begin with). Go for my 12 week scan on the 30th so we shall see if all is good then.

Agree wth above posters, the placenta starts taking over from around this time so loss of symptoms is normal. The last 2 days I've began to feel more like myself, still abit tired but that's about it really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->