Is it over?

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Hi ladies - I’m sad to say I think I’m Starting a miscarriage. I’m bleeding enough to need a sanitary towel and having constant dull cramps - not really painful but more than normal I think. I’ve seen the doctor who did a pregnancy test which come back positive still. Had bloods taken which I have to repeat in 48 hours and I’m booked in for a scan but not until Monday I want to remain positive but I don’t see how I can

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately you just have to wait it out. You may want to have your progesterone tested to make sure it isn't low.

The pregnancy test will be positive until you have the baby...so that doesnt mean much.

Testing your progesterone wont do anything now because you're already bleeding.

Hi ladies - I’m sad to say I think I’m Starting a miscarriage. I’m bleeding enough to need a sanitary towel and having constant dull cramps - not really painful but more than normal I think. I’ve seen the doctor who did a pregnancy test which come back positive still. Had bloods taken which I have to repeat in 48 hours and I’m booked in for a scan but not until Monday I want to remain positive but I don’t see how I can
I'm so sorry :hugs:
Fingers crossed it's just "one of those things" and baby is doing well in there.
Good luck <3

I’ve had first bloods back. HCG only 400 which is around 5 weeks. So that coupled with the bleeding confirms a loss to me - will still scan Monday to confirm but I’m certain

Oh hon I'm so sorry to hear this and I'm thinking of you :hugs:

Hello, so this is my first pregnancy and I’m slightly worried. Done my first clear blue test a few weeks ago and it came back 1-2 weeks. Last week I done another and it said 2-3. However, I have been spotting since Sunday and started bleeding Tuesday night and have been on and off since then. Not heavy but enough to have to use a pad. I had an internal scan on Thursday and they said I’m roughly 5 weeks based on the sac that they saw even though my dates work out to be 7 weeks and that the bleeding is implantation. I passed some small clots yesterday and then it stopped and started again this morning but stopped again. Some people have told me they had this and went on to have a healthy pregnancy. However done another test today and it says 1-2 weeks again

Hello, so this is my first pregnancy and I’m slightly worried. Done my first clear blue test a few weeks ago and it came back 1-2 weeks. Last week I done another and it said 2-3. However, I have been spotting since Sunday and started bleeding Tuesday night and have been on and off since then. Not heavy but enough to have to use a pad. I had an internal scan on Thursday and they said I’m roughly 5 weeks based on the sac that they saw even though my dates work out to be 7 weeks and that the bleeding is implantation. I passed some small clots yesterday and then it stopped and started again this morning but stopped again. Some people have told me they had this and went on to have a healthy pregnancy. However done another test today and it says 1-2 weeks again

You started your own thread with this same question, please wait for responses...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->