is it painful?

eagermom

Aarshi's Mum
Reaction score
Is the first time sex after episiotomy painful for you???

When did u dtd after your first baby???

I had complications after my episiotomy so yes sex was very painful!

I finally got myself sorted about 8 months after and now it great again ;)

It wasn't painful, but it was a bit uncomfortable the first couple of times.
I waited until 9 weeks and have done it a grand total of 4 times since :blush:
Poor OH

8 weeks for me,
was so scared about opening my cut again even though i know it had healed but it was absolutely fine :)
you cant help but feel so delicate down there after being mutilated with a scalpel! :haha:

8 weeks after for us, it was fine, wasn't as enjoyable as usual as i'd heard it was painful but it was fine, just relax and use some lube if you need! (think it helped i'd had a few drinks). obviously though if you're worried it's going to hurt then it most likely will because you're not going to enjoy it. x

9 weeks for me and it wasn't too bad. It felt a bit nippy and there was a slight burning sensation but nothing major. Just relax and use plenty of lube if needed, Good luck!!!!!X

Very! I had trouble though as my stitches got infected after a week so took longer to heal. I waited 4/5 weeks and my god it hurt and still does everytime even now. Its getting better though use lots of lube and just go slow. I think the first few times will always be sore no matter how long you leave it.

Honestly? Yep and unfortunately still is 9 months down the line. TMI - but once penetration is actually fully established it's not so bad but the initial entry takes some time. I think mine is more scar tissue than anything.

I thought I was going to faint when I had my smear this week.

13 weeks for us (last night actually!) I had a rather bad forcep delivery and was cut etc but can honestly say I felt 100% fine, no pain at all. I was petrified, hence waiting so long but I am glad I did wait!

xxx

6 weeks and wasnt painful.... But had so
Some bleeding...

4weeks wasnt painful but I could feel the scaring.

5 weeks and it wasent painful, one of the best shags of my life lol. The trick is to take it slowly and have lots of foreplay.

i had a epis with my first, it healed really well. i made mt oh wait 12 weeks before we dtd and it didnt hurt at all, i was scared tho

I still havent had it yet! Im so scared to. My mind says yes my body screams no lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->