is it possible??? help please!!

matchings0cks

Reaction score
hey question.......

Me and my husband had unprotected sex 3 days before and the day before my period was due my period started but is it possible i could still be pregnant????:wacko:

I googled it and am getting really mixed signals...... i am hoping that i could be but my husband is a bit worried as we have a holiday booked in june... :shrug: now i am not saying he wont be happy if i am but he wants us to have this holiday before we start trying so we have set the date as nov to start trying!!

Can anyone help me...... am i being silly to even be thinking that its possible!!?:dohh:

If you had unprotected sex no earlier than 3 days before your period was due AND it started when you expected it and seems normal then I'd say it is HIGHLY unlikely that you're pregnant. Chances are you ovulated about 10 days before you had unprotected sex and this is just your normal period. Sorry if that wasn't the answer you wanted to hear. :hugs:

Highly unlikely. You can get pregnant by having sex upto 7 days before ovulating (although unlikely to fall if more than 5 days before) and upto 2 days after (although again unlikely if more than 24 hours after). This is because sperm can live for 7 days in 100% tip top conditions, while waiting for the egg; the egg can live for between 24 and 48 hours while waiting for some sperm. You will not have ovulated 5 days before your period (AND you had your period as well), so no, I'd say you are pretty much guaranteed to not be pregnant.

Thanks girls..... i was reading all these sites and they were really confusing some were saying yes and some were saying no..... think i was just hoping it was possible... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->