Is it possible I had a chemical pg last month?

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Last month, my boobs were hurting more than ever. I thought I could see faint lines on tests but can't be sure they weren't just evaps. Anyway, my period arrived 2 days early and was extra, extra heavy and I had worse AF cramps than usual - since my MC in December I haven't really been suffering that badly from them. And this month, I've been using my CBFM and I usually would have ov'd by now by my CBFM is stil giving me "high" which it has been doing for the last week but I have had quite a bit of EWCM since yesterday.

So I'm either going to have a long cycle this one as I've always had a LP of 13days or maybe not ov at all. Also what is confusing me is that I did an IC OPK yesterday afternoon and it was positive. The only thing I can think of is that on Thursday and Friday night I got up to go to the loo at about 4am and then used my OPK when I went to the loo at around 8am (which I haven't done before when using my CBFM). So perhaps my pee wasn't as concentrated as it would usually be so my monitor isn't picking it up.

Please, please give me some advice. I'm driving myself mad thinking that I'm not going to ovulate this month - and I've ov'd every month since I've been charting and using OPKs.

Hiya. It does sound like you could have had a chemical last month :hugs:

I've had a look at your chart and I think that you haven't OVd yet.
I'd bet that your temps'll go up again tomorrow and yesterday was just a spike...
Yesterdays + todays EWCM backs this up.
I think its more likely that you'll have a shorter LP than a longer cycle.

Not sure about the OPKs though - have you been using them in the afternoons?

Yeah I did an OPK yesterday afternoon after not going to the loo for a good 4 hours or so and not drinking like they say you should. I also did another one this morning and it looks positive, although not as positive as yesterday's one. I'll do another this afternoon. I'm just wondering if my CBFM isn't matching my OPKs because you are supposed to use FMU which I have always done, and that's about 8 hours worth of not going to the loo whereas on Thursday and Friday, I got up at about 4am so only had about 4 hours not going. I'm hoping that is the case.

Oh and I think yesterday's spike was because I was out drinking on Thursday night. I'm pretty sure the hangover I had yesterday had something to do that with that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->