Is it possible or am i overthinking

Tango1988

Reaction score
Haven't been on here for a few years so have forgotten my old log in details. I already have 2 children (ages 8 and 6) was very active on here during my pregnancies with them and after.

Anyways im currently getting myself worried/anxious as I am on the implant however its due to be changed next month as its been in 3 years now, around 3 weeks ago i started to bleed (period) however due to my 2 kids going to their dads for 2 weeks i didnt want a period to ruin what fun me and my new partner could have while i had no kids so i started taking Norethisterone and it stopped my period within hours and me and my new partner went on to have alot of daily sex. Just before i stopped taking the tablets around a week ago i had random pink spotting and a very tiny red blood clot, i thought to myself this will be the start of my period however nothing followed after although have had alot of CM. last night I started cramping a bit again i i thought this is my period but again just a slight pink discharge when wiping and nothing more after that. When I stopped taking the Norethisterone I should have had my period within 3 days after taking it and its now day 7 or 8. Im now getting myself panicked that im pregnant although the other part of me thinks it would be a very low chance with the implant and stopping my period.

I know the only way i will know is if i i take a test but thinking it would be to early to tell. I am not getting any other symptoms btw which i know is a good sign considering I am not even trying to conceive.

Sorry just needed somewhere to talk.

Hey so you are going this uncertainty. Are you sure its too early to test? With all the super small percentages of chances of pregnancy while doing any birth control is possible, its more than likely just hormones. I'd go get a beta done or at least try a test to ease your mine. Can't be easy being in your shoes right now. I hope you are doing ok and please keep us posted. HUGS

Hi hon.
I had 3 implants and was on it for 6 years and I sometimes had spotting.
I also sometimes wud have 2 periods in the space on 1 month.
Id say its very unlikely that ure pregnant and more to do with hormones etc but there is that small chance.
U cud just take a test to put ure mind at rest.
U normoly get 2 tests in a box so even u cud always take a test now and another in a week or so.
Its hard to know when to test if ure on birth control because ure not having real periods on the implant its just withdrawal bleeding so I wudnt go by when u last bled. If it was me id jist take a test now.
Just to put ure mind at rest

Very good chance what you did threw off your entire hormonal cycle after taking the progestin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->