Is it possible to have my period 10dpo??

IndiaCh

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm not really sure where to start with this one, so bear with me if I sound a little confusing! Sorry in advance.

I started using OPK's for the first time, and if I wasn't already confused enough about when I ovulate, I think the OPK's have just made it worse.:dohh:
I tested everyday for about a week and a half, sometimes twice a day, and for the majority of the time all I got was very faint lines, except a few no shows at the beginning. I was pretty sure I ovulated on the 1st as I had EWCM and ovulation pains, however the tests that I was using thought not. I carried on testing through the week and on the Friday/Saturday the lines were a lot darker (although I didn't read the results for a while later) but still not as dark as the control line. My cycle does vary from 28-34 the majority of the time, so thought it would make sense that I ovulated at this time rather than when I originally thought. However AF came this morning and I'm a little bit puzzled, as I wasn't expecting it for another few days??
anyone have any insight or advice on this? Thanks! :) xx

Sorry hun Im not sure. Apparently OPKs dont CONFIRM ovulation, only that your body is gearing up to ovulate. I recommend temping as well to confirm exact O date. Im having issues this month as well....5 days of + OPKS now and I didnt temp this month so I have no clue whats happening. Sorry I cant be more help.

Thank you. I have orderd a BBT thermometer this afternoon, should b here tomorrow, so I can start then. I have been reading up about it, and it looks very confusing! I downloaded an app for it as well and I think that confused me more as soon as I saw a graph with multiple lines going through! :wacko:

wish our bodies had more obvious signs of ovulating!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->